By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SSBB best fighter of all time?

SoulCalibur IV coming seems freaking awesome as well!!

also, SC3 was much better than SC2.....
*i'm a huge fan of sc series!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network

It's definitely the best. Only other fighter I've played with this many charactes was Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, and everybody's almost exactly the same. That franchise got out of control. At least in Brawl the millions of characters are all different, except for the Star Fox clones.

Saturday Night Slam Masters is a distant 2nd. It's also 4 players, and Haggar's in it.

not even in the top 10 to be honest

To me it is the best fighter of all time! I can't stop playing this game! Coming in close second though are the Tekken games (Tag tournament and 5 are my favorite Tekkens).

Signature goes here!

it's definitely the most fun that's for sure.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
It's definitely the best. Only other fighter I've played with this many charactes was Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, and everybody's almost exactly the same. That franchise got out of control. At least in Brawl the millions of characters are all different, except for the Star Fox clones.

please dont tell me u consider wolf a clone.  that would just be foolish.  fox and falco are similar, but then again so are captain falcon and ganondorf  (ie they play differently).

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Hawkeye said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
no combos=fail.

Why would you make a fighting game with no combos? How stupid is nintendo? Brawl seems like a noob game sometimes with all the stupid camping and lack of tech.

*agress*
The original was too combo havey while melee got it just right. And brawl has no combos... 

you could do combos at brawl just not as much as melee

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Anyone else notice the only people not saying it's the best are the fanboys for the other two consoles? =p

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Valdens said:
Anyone else notice the only people not saying it's the best are the fanboys for the other two consoles? =p

most of them are

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Street Fighter 2 Turbo and Tekken 3 are the best fighters IMO (That's old school for you)

SSB as a series cant even hold a candle to those...at any point