By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@colonelstubbs

the guys a loony....he think Konami's paying for reviews

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Cremator said:
colonelstubbs said:
At eliasg: who is everyone? I certainly dont think so, i prefer the ps controller

At cremator: 360 has best games coming out this year does it?

Gears 2,UT3(better version), BK, NG2, tons of XBLA games, Halo Wars, Age of Conan, Fable 2, left for dead, alone in the dark, LO, tales of vesperia,Too human,Tom Clancy: Splinter cell conviction, GTA4 DLC, Viva Pinata versus.....MGS4, LBP, Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2....

FIXED. And plus with many PS3 exlusives being delayed or cancelled and many more 360 exlusives coming even in Japan things look bleak for PS3 esp if one of the 4 games you mentioned bombs. I could have added more games but didn't want PS3 fanboys too feel to bad.

2 games. Neither were going to be big sellers.

And the Japan comment.....are you seriously, seriously suggesting the 360 can gain any ground in the country that hates it the most? Considering you've only posted here a handful of times (and will probably get banned like darth said if you continue with your conspiracy claims) i should let you off but....you are extremely misguided.

You have my pity

They need to try... has a console ever had 1-5% of the japanese market and won the WorldWide console war?

darthdevidem01 said:
@Cremator

FACTS??

Facts which say MGS4 creator Bribed Reviewers....

YOur digging your own grave...I urge you to stop

Well I might have stretched that point but here is something that backs up what I said.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=28699

Cremator said:

The best thing is to get a modded PS2 not very expensive now and play all these games above. Then buy a 360 and never look back. It will be cheaper and a better option. If not just buy a 360 cause it has better games coming out this year and you can guarantee none of its games will be delayed(K2) or be huge letdowns(Lair, Haze, Heavenly sword). It is more reliable with the new Falcons chips and has better online and better graphics on most games and that seems to never change. So if you want the console with the best games and best graphics on most games go for 360. Its also proven that more ppl spend time on the 360 than the Wii and waaaay more time on it than the PS3(there was a thread about this on an article).

Wow you must have alot of power in the MS industry if you can guarantee for people that none of the 360's games will suck (Two Worlds, KoF: CoD) or will get delayed (GTA4 DLC, UT3, Saints Row 2)  It must be so awesome to be a CEO or whatever high office you have in MS and be able to overlook all of these game releases.

@cremator

they were potential spoiler einstein....

have you ever played an MGS game....if so you will know they shouldn't leak things like cutscene times n stuff

+ if it wasn't for spoilers...those things don't make the score go down cus GTA 4 has an install in gets 10

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Hawkeye said:
colonelstubbs said:
Cremator said:
colonelstubbs said:
At eliasg: who is everyone? I certainly dont think so, i prefer the ps controller

At cremator: 360 has best games coming out this year does it?

Gears 2,UT3(better version), BK, NG2, tons of XBLA games, Halo Wars, Age of Conan, Fable 2, left for dead, alone in the dark, LO, tales of vesperia,Too human,Tom Clancy: Splinter cell conviction, GTA4 DLC, Viva Pinata versus.....MGS4, LBP, Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2....

FIXED. And plus with many PS3 exlusives being delayed or cancelled and many more 360 exlusives coming even in Japan things look bleak for PS3 esp if one of the 4 games you mentioned bombs. I could have added more games but didn't want PS3 fanboys too feel to bad.

2 games. Neither were going to be big sellers.

And the Japan comment.....are you seriously, seriously suggesting the 360 can gain any ground in the country that hates it the most? Considering you've only posted here a handful of times (and will probably get banned like darth said if you continue with your conspiracy claims) i should let you off but....you are extremely misguided.

You have my pity

They need to try... has a console ever had 1-5% of the japanese market and won the WorldWide console war?

First where did I say they were going to win? I just said that more exlusives are coming up for 360 in Japan even when its last. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=28909. It seems you guys are the delusional ones.And plus seeing how PS3 has only a 1.5mil lead which isn't alot I dont think none of them are doing good there. 

@ colonel

Really? How about the high software ratio it has compared to Wii and PS3. Wow atleast bring some facts to the table before being a blatant fanboy.  And with more JRPGs and RPGs coming to 360 than PS3 the software ratio will be higher than PS3 for a long time or possible for ever.

Come on Cremator, be reasonable

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I'll still say get a PS2 now get a 360 later...

Former something....

Torillian said:
Cremator said:

The best thing is to get a modded PS2 not very expensive now and play all these games above. Then buy a 360 and never look back. It will be cheaper and a better option. If not just buy a 360 cause it has better games coming out this year and you can guarantee none of its games will be delayed(K2) or be huge letdowns(Lair, Haze, Heavenly sword). It is more reliable with the new Falcons chips and has better online and better graphics on most games and that seems to never change. So if you want the console with the best games and best graphics on most games go for 360. Its also proven that more ppl spend time on the 360 than the Wii and waaaay more time on it than the PS3(there was a thread about this on an article).

Wow you must have alot of power in the MS industry if you can guarantee for people that none of the 360's games will suck (Two Worlds, KoF: CoD) or will get delayed (GTA4 DLC, UT3, Saints Row 2)  It must be so awesome to be a CEO or whatever high office you have in MS and be able to overlook all of these game releases.

Alteast the games you mentioned that will suck won't have any huge impact. Hell atleast they are getting released(Eight days, Getaway) and they are not hyped to be amazing(haze, Lair). And really UT3 i can guarantee will never get delayed considering it already is released for PC and PS3. Keep trying!!!

colonelstubbs said:
Come on Cremator, be reasonable

Just admit defeat and we can move on.