By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
darthdevidem01 said:
@starcraft

you twist thing well my friend....

In SMG they never even showed those races when previewing the game

in Banjo they make the races VERY clear & they make the Vehicles VERY CLEAR to the viewer

a platformer isn't about flying around on a vehicle....or blowing up blockes with MArio on them

Either way, I know I'm gunna Like Bk nuts and bolts. I actaully like Sunshine more than SMG becuase SMG was so linear. And by the looks of it, the new BK isnt linear at all. But yeah I am thinking that flying/racing/cuztomizing your vechile will be 1/3 of the game :(

Around the Network

@starcraft

it sounds like a frikkin Building Simulator now...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@starcraft

PS3 could get a price cut to $299 soon as well....

& 360 doesn't have better exclusives as PS3 80GB will include the whole playstation brand..which includes PS2 exclusives that pwns 360's library

HE would get everything in 1 place without having to have 2 seperate systems to plug in or switch cables n so on.

You are living in a dream land. There is a strong possibility the PS3 wont get a single price cut this year, and a $100 cut is COMPLETELY out of the question. Look at Son'y last quarterly report.

Its funny, you haven't considered backward compatable Xbox exclusives when you've been downplaying the 360's brilliance for the last few months.

The latest PS2's are tiny, and it will get a price cut soon.

360 now, PS2 in a few months. Thats your best option.

If you truly need Blu-Ray, get a PS3. Thats it.

As far as I know, 360 is only compatible with halo 1 and halo 2.

Original team, not really, more like original name. They haven't made a great game for 10 years.

Blacksaber said:
Hawkeye said:
Blacksaber said:
I would say this go for the 360 now and a get a PS2 after the price cut.

But isn't 360 getting an $100 price cut this fall?

Nothing is comfirmed. But I didn't read you have a wii so now I would say wait till E3.

I have a Wii, which is basically a GC with shiny graphics an a crappy controller thats getting poor 3rd party support for how its doing, but overall is good because 1st party is so good and it means Nintendo will for sure stay alive to make more great smash bros and mario karts :D

Around the Network

Exactly after Goldeneye RARE has made terrible games

I mean these are the guys who made Donkey Kong Country.....

TheRealMafoo said:
Oh, and Hawkeye, a Warning about Starcraft....

If you came here and said "I want a console, and the only thing it MUST have, is the letters o, s, y, and n in it's name, he would find a way to promote the 360 as a better fit for your needs.

While he as said very little wrong in this thread, take what he says with a grain of salt. He is more interested in pushing the 360 then he is in making sure you have the best platform for your needs.

Geez... I'm about to explode now. What about all the PS3-fanboys in the thread??? They're trying to push their console even more.

Very unfair post.

Hawkeye said:
starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@starcraft

PS3 could get a price cut to $299 soon as well....

& 360 doesn't have better exclusives as PS3 80GB will include the whole playstation brand..which includes PS2 exclusives that pwns 360's library

HE would get everything in 1 place without having to have 2 seperate systems to plug in or switch cables n so on.

You are living in a dream land. There is a strong possibility the PS3 wont get a single price cut this year, and a $100 cut is COMPLETELY out of the question. Look at Son'y last quarterly report.

Its funny, you haven't considered backward compatable Xbox exclusives when you've been downplaying the 360's brilliance for the last few months.

The latest PS2's are tiny, and it will get a price cut soon.

360 now, PS2 in a few months. Thats your best option.

If you truly need Blu-Ray, get a PS3. Thats it.

As far as I know, 360 is only compatible with halo 1 and halo 2.

Here you go the list

Former something....

darthdevidem01 said:
@Hawkeye

but the biggest thing is PS2 games are unplayable on a HD TV without them being in a PS3 as it upscales them

on its own a PS2 puts out terrible grfx on a HD TV......it gave me headaches anyway

Well, they may still look bad upscaled. Do they upscale to 420P? 420P looks only slightly better, but compatible with HDTV (Wii games) but if PS2 games arn't widescreen compatible, it will still look like crap. PS2 games might be though, I dont know. Game cube games sure arnt though. Melee looks like poo on an HDTV >.<

@slimebeast

why are you calling people unfair

I mean look at your console predictions man