By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Best selling version.

kingofwale said:
why would anybody buy this? What's next? Guitar Hero Britney Spears Edition? Guitar Hero: One Hit Wonder Edition??

Give me a break.

thats the way i feel about this game, they're milking on the franchise name... Activision is the new EA

Around the Network

Someone in my family will probably buy this (maybe me), but what would be even coller would bee a better band like:

Guitar Hero: Ozzy

But only after GH4 comes out.

Man the GH guys are really trying to capitalize on the popularity of this thing. I wish they would just release the songs for download like Rock Band does weekly.

Ari_Gold said:
kingofwale said:
why would anybody buy this? What's next? Guitar Hero Britney Spears Edition? Guitar Hero: One Hit Wonder Edition??

Give me a break.

thats the way i feel about this game, they're milking on the franchise name... Activision is the new EA

Hell no. Activision at least puts some talent in their design team. EA  totally sucks. A yearly edition of Madden w/ few to no new features sucks. Guitar hero has added new features to every installment. Spin-offs like this one, in which case, this game is just for Aerosmith Enthusiasts, are different. Spin-Offs are more like fan-service than cash-ins, and therefore require less features, and more content...

Harmonix Made "Rock The 80's" and I saw no-one saying "Look they're milking it".

I think the Wii version will easily win for current gen. consoles, I'm not buying it though, I'll wait for GH4.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I'll buy GH when they make a Disturbed version.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

JaggedSac said:
Man the GH guys are really trying to capitalize on the popularity of this thing. I wish they would just release the songs for download like Rock Band does weekly.

yeah they are milking it to much

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"