By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MGS4 PS3 80GB Bundle SELLS OUT @ Gamestop!!

@CrazyyMan

well they will have to make the general public "aware" that 40GB now have BC...then we will see a gradual effect

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Wait so how many bundles did they put out? Was the bundles released worldwide or just in America?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

@roadkillers

supposedly 15K per retailer have been put out.....thats only the "normal" 80GB MGS4 bundle

dunno bout the other ones

It's true, I have put up similar threads, but I'd like to think there is less hyping in what I do. No bolding or caps for the most part. I want to stimulate discussion, not hype. You can judge for yourself.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=26050

@FishyJoe

we just have different writing styles.....BTW you put wii fit in italics

so does that count?? :)

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@FishyJoe

we just have different writing styles.....BTW you put wii fit in italics

so does that count?? :)

Actually I didn't. The italics were from copying the orginal article.

I'm just saying all the caps and bolding makes it seem less like reporting and more like marketing. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but when you do it every sentence all the time it loses its impact.

I have to agree with Machina-AX there will be tons of mocking in the comming weeks/months because of this ...

Realistically, there probably aren't too many of these bundles that are going to be available (maybe 100,000 initially) with a large portion of them being allocated to stores like Walmart and Zellers who may not pre-sell them.

So 3 retailers have sold out so about 45,000 copy's of the game sold already? Plus 45,000 PS3's?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

@FishyJoe

Oh...ok

But you were asserting the importance/stealthily hyping in the title by putting "already" after the sold out

well, looks like MGS4 is on the fast track to selling atleast 1.3 mil in the first week WW. For how long is the 80gb PS3 going to be on sale for? My friend wants to get the mgs4 bundle but if its selling out like this, theres no chance.