By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal Kombat Vs. Street Fighter

SF/2 = MK X 18.

Around the Network

Street Fighter, easily. Mortal Kombat relied too much on blood and violence for cheap notoriety. Street Fighter is a classic. Mortal Kombat was a fad.

d21lewis said:
......and then, I watched the video.

Street Fighter characters fight to win. Mortal Kombat Karacters fight to the death! Tough call, but I'm partial to Street Fighter.

yea thats what i was thinking, MK has ruthless characters while SF does have tough characters, they just aren't as gritty. they just beat you up and hope you learned your lesson. Maybe we should do a bracket. Any suggestions.

Does anyone agree with the videos? Scorpion over Ryu, Ken over Raiden

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

I like mortal Kombat better back during the snes/genesis days.

Street Fighter is better than Mortal Kombat. If I were to take Guile and do his Sonic Boom attack in Mortal-Kombat-Land, it would slice poor little Movado and his wires in half.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Street Fighter obviously, i noticed they slowed down ryu just so Scorpion could even keep up.......

Ken was slowed down also, just not quite as much, and he barly used (if at all) shoryu reppa or shinren yu ken (if thats how you spell them).