By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 Bundle just some info

I had to make this thread to clear something up. Everytime something about the MGS4 bundle comes up people say "oh but its just a limited bundle" well remember the 80GB motorstorm bundle that slowly faded away that was so sony could replace it with the MGS4 bundle so its not limited just a bundle which they will keep until the game is old or another big exclusive comes out. this bundle comes with a black 80GB PS3, a black Dualshock 3 and a copy of MGS4 and all the coeds obviously. But there is a bundle that is limited this bundle comes with the gunmetal 80GB PS3, a gun metal Dualshock 3, MGS4 and cords. no more confusion hopefully.

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Around the Network

I hope this one last for next half year at least, And then bring out R2 bundle for another half year... and after that, Sony will bring out FFXIII bundle for a few months.

Until.... God of War III bundle. :)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

So this bundle is supposed last a long time?

kingofwale said:
I hope this one last for next half year at least, And then bring out R2 bundle for another half year... and after that, Sony will bring out FFXIII bundle for a few months.

Resistance 2 is expected to sell very well.  Making it a bundled game from the outset is an excellent way to lose a heap of potential revenue.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@kingofwale

i agree fully

Around the Network

There is an article on the PS blog explaining the situation very well
I beleive this bundle will continue for a while, but not forever, they will probably add an extra game in this holiday

starcraft said:
kingofwale said:

Resistance 2 is expected to sell very well. Making it a bundled game from the outset is an excellent way to lose a heap of potential revenue.

Well, MGS4 is expected to sell very well too, isn't it? :-/

I would think that Sony would bundle expected mega-sellers with their PS3, so that they can make sure that even more consoles are being sold, to close the gap with XBOX360.

Somethings i missed:

The 80GB black and gunmetal(limited) is what NA are getting.
Europe is getting just black 40GB Bundle with sixaxis.
Japan is getting black,white, silver and gumetal 40GB bundles. gunmetal is limited.
LINK for 40GB gunmetal in japan being limited
Link that motorstorm bundle is getting replaced by MGS4 bundle
link for gunmetal being limited in NA and 80GB
Link for black, silver and white 40GB Bundle in japan
Link for Europe bundle

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Yeah, the motorstorm bundle was a turn off. If this is still going on at Christmas time, I might be tempted to put it on my wishlist. I am fairly happy with my wii, but this is definitely the best bundle Sony has had for the PS3.

gunmetal grey bundle is only a 40g ps3 not 80g

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!