By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which of these third party games have the best graphics on the Wii?

Wow, this threadi s a disaster. Doesn't really help that the same user keeps beating Wii graphic threads into the ground by making one a day.

Those first Fatal Frame 4 shots are CG. They were said to be CG from the start because they're images of CG taken from a CG trailer. Old CG pics are old CG pics. Now enough of that.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
sc94597 said:

Well here are some in-game images.

The last screen is CGI, btw.

I didn't know they were making Odin Sphere 2 with Oboro Muramasa.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

In terms of you noticing the graphics and being like i see some mistakes that take away from the game it should be this since in games like FFIV you should not notice the graphics as much bc it is a horror title....

1 Fatal Frame IV
2 The Conduit
3 Tenchu IV
4 The Force Unleashed
5 Deadly Creatures

"Like you know"

OMG, Lost Winds has one of the best graphics on Wii, but watching now the above screenshots with the ghosts game, it's just amazing!!  maybe close to Xbox360/Ps3, also the above GC game screenshots rock as well!!

when is the ghost game coming? i hope story and gameplay are great as well!! : )

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network

1- The Force unleashed
2- Fatal Frame
3- The conduit
4- Tenchu IV

Bonus: Factor 5 project (Kid Icarus anyone?)

naznatips said:

Psh, that's easy

wow how I miss this game ...just watched the trailer it looks awesome . Thank you mR.Naz for showing it to me. 

ClaudeLv250 said:
I didn't know they were making Odin Sphere 2 with Oboro Muramasa.

Not a direct sequel, but the same style.  This one is going to be based on Japanese mythology instead of Norse mythology from what I understand.

Fatal Frame is almost a 1st party, doesn't?

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Sherlock99 said:

wow, are those really gamecube graphics? they look better then some 360 launch titles. just imagine what factor 5 can do to the wii graphically.

Yeah those are 'Cube graphics. And to think Rogue Squadron II was a launch title back then..  I have very high hopes for whatever Factor 5 comes up with.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046