By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what game have you played the most?

Well, it's probably WoW.

I've got about 130 hours on San Andreas for the 2 100% saves played through (and then random stuff in the city for dayyys).

Just checked my Pokemon Crystal game too (it's dusty  ) and it had about 130 hours.

Around the Network

World of warcraft. I spent over 5,000 hours on it.

Final Fantasy IX, pure unlimited fun.

This is a hard one... When I was a kid, Golden Axe for PC. Later, Warcraft II, Starcraft and Quake. Nowadays, Ninja Gaiden Black and Mario Kart Wii.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Not including MMOs (they cheat) it would have to be Castle of the Winds I think. Or perhaps the original Civilization.

Around the Network

Diablo 2, hands down. Second place goes to Diablo/Hellfire and the Heroes of Might & Magic series.

Super Mario Kart (SNES), no doubt. I played and I'm still playing this game a lot.

Super Smash Bros. Melee is definitely most played. I estimate 400-500 hours have been put into that game (and I have vowed to break this record with SSBB within a year). It's followed by Tales of Symphonia (5 full playthroughs, at least 200 hours), Super Mario 64 (don't have a time, but I played it a LOT), RE4 (about 4 playthroughs plus all the extras), Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (speed runs and normal runs, at least 50 times), Zelda the Wind Waker and Timesplitters Future Perfect (countless multiplayer rounds and arcade league matches).

I drink your milkshake.

Good question. I think I put plenty of time into these MMO's over around 12 months but that might just have been the pain of gridning...

WOW and EVE

I've played a lot of Day of Defeat online plus Quake and Unreal Tournament.

For SP it would be Oblivion I think - damn thing eats time if you really go for all quests with the GOTY edition.

I did play through Deus Ex five times just because I was so impressed with it and that took some time.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

sc94597 said:
World of warcraft. I spent over 5,000 hours on it.

You sir, spent almost an entire year of time on a game.  Is the flesh on your ass rotting off or anything?  Seems there would be some unwanted side effects to spending 200 days n a game world. 

I would say I have spent the most time playing Halo 2.

Here are my Halo 2 stats.  If you were to say about 5 minutes a game that would come out to about 270 hours.  That is only a guess because matches can last up to 15 minutes or can last only 1 minute.  I would say playing TF on Quake would probably overtake it but I can't be for sure.  That was years ago.

Combat Stats
Games: 3249
Last Played: 9/18/2007 10:17:02 PM
  • Total Kills: 40469
  • Total Assists: 9744