By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does smg beat every last gen game in graphics?

vaio said:
trestres said:
Dno has supernatural powers, somehow he can taste colors, hear textures, watch smells, smell sounds and feel flavours.

He can send you an image through your speakers, although you wouldnt see it, you have no such powers.

Thats what i thought. LOL

hmmm sound travles through head phones right....... o ok.......... dumbass

Around the Network
vaio said:
Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
sc94597 said:
Dno said:
sc94597 said:
HOw bout you send one of us your star accomplishments.

you guys are such losers lol how about this when you both get xbox live... i will voice chat you..... LOL

But 4real all jokes aside xbox live is a wonderful thing and you guyz are true gamers (or claim to be) and you are missing out. and ima sony fan but XBL is hot.... you should check it out.

That seems better than voice chat. How come we don;t know you will just use a video of smg off the internet. 

come on dont be stupid a video last what 5 mins.... i will do things in a differnet order but i dont no why we are talking about this cause none of u have PSN or XBL so who cares? Face it someone doesnt thing Wii has good graphics and we have to aggree to disagree. get a voice chat and we will talk if you wont put your money where your month is then why should i

also i want to bet all your money for both of you.....if ima do anything ima get paid for it.

You have allready proven it.

i no i have lol.

Glad that we finally agree and that I Dont have a job

There u go fixed for ya^^

@Dno: No sound doesnt travel through your headphones, it's data traveling in the form of a combination of several electromagnetic waves, which are then turned into sound waves by an elctromagnetic device. What you hear are the vibrations on the speaker, thanks to the amplifiers.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
vaio said:
Dno said:
sc94597 said:
Dno said:
sc94597 said:
HOw bout you send one of us your star accomplishments.

you guys are such losers lol how about this when you both get xbox live... i will voice chat you..... LOL

But 4real all jokes aside xbox live is a wonderful thing and you guyz are true gamers (or claim to be) and you are missing out. and ima sony fan but XBL is hot.... you should check it out.

That seems better than voice chat. How come we don;t know you will just use a video of smg off the internet. 

come on dont be stupid a video last what 5 mins.... i will do things in a differnet order but i dont no why we are talking about this cause none of u have PSN or XBL so who cares? Face it someone doesnt thing Wii has good graphics and we have to aggree to disagree. get a voice chat and we will talk if you wont put your money where your month is then why should i

also i want to bet all your money for both of you.....if ima do anything ima get paid for it.

You have allready proven it.

i no i have lol.

Glad that we finally agree and that I Dont have a job

There u go fixed for ya^^

1 sound travels through speaker yes but we were talking about images, who is the dumbass that can´t read  his own mother language now*?

2. Ive got more then one job and what does that have to do with anything? does it prove you are not lying? you are just trying to blow smoke around to try and confuse but you fail miserably i´ve been around since vectrex days and that is a long time.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Why do they always show the one bee queen screenshot of Super Mario Galaxy?

http://uk.wii.ign.com/dor/objects/748588/super-mario-galaxy/images/super-mario-galaxy-20071107021536838.html?page=mediaFull
http://uk.wii.ign.com/dor/objects/748588/super-mario-galaxy/images/super-mario-galaxy-20071107021534338.html?page=mediaFull

http://uk.ps2.ign.com/dor/objects/811719/god-of-war-ii/images/god-of-war-ii-20060424005031184.html?page=mediaFull

I mean it looks ok and it depends on what look you like but games like God of War2, Resident Evil4, DoA and others were surely not far off from many Super Mario Galaxy screens. Yes it has some nice effects like the fur of the bee queen but please stop using early promotion pictures and use newer pictures of IGN that are in 854*480 ( that is actual gameplay). Galaxy has the additional advantage that doing space nicely is easy because you have to render only parts of the screen most of the time and there is not much background. All being said its a good looking Wii game but I think the graphics hype train is a bit offrailed.

Around the Network
trestres said:
@Dno: No sound doesnt travel through your headphones, it's data traveling in the form of a combination of several electromagnetic waves, which are then turned into sound waves by an elctromagnetic device. What you hear are the vibrations on the speaker, thanks to the amplifiers.

k your just grasping at straws now arent you lol.

Anyhow now im tired and i want to sleep this thread has been fun but my wife is up and i wonna do things...... if i offended anyone im sorry but rest assured some of you had it coming.

Peace

Dno said:
no way. doom 3 on xbox, riddick, halo 2, God of war, Half life 2 was on xbox, and thats to name a few... mario was not that awesome of a grapical leap...... sorry but its true... its a small tree of a leap from sunshine. it added a few more details. Riddick and doom now thats graphics i wonna see the wii pull off.....

I have to disagree. I had an Xbox and while the games you mentioned were among the best they looked nice but when it comes to some of the more  sophisticated techniques,they fall short. which is as it should be since the Wii is more capable.

Kyros said:
Why do they always show the one bee queen screenshot of Super Mario Galaxy?

http://uk.wii.ign.com/dor/objects/748588/super-mario-galaxy/images/super-mario-galaxy-20071107021536838.html?page=mediaFull
http://uk.wii.ign.com/dor/objects/748588/super-mario-galaxy/images/super-mario-galaxy-20071107021534338.html?page=mediaFull

I mean it looks ok and it depends on what look you like but games like God of War2, Resident Evil4, DoA and others were surely not far off from many Super Mario Galaxy screens. Yes it has some nice effects like the fur of the bee queen but please stop using early promotion pictures and use newer pictures of IGN that are in 854*480 ( that is actual gameplay). Galaxy has the additional advantage that doing space nicely is easy because you have to render only parts of the screen most of the time and there is not much background. All being said its a good looking Wii game but I think the graphics hype train is a bit offrailed.

thos ign pics you posted are discolored and appear to be taken from a camera filming a TV

trestres said:
Dno has supernatural powers, somehow he can taste colors, hear textures, watch smells, smell sounds and feel flavours.

He can send you an image through your speakers, although you wouldnt see it, you have no such powers.

Sounds like LSD to me.

I have no idea what you guys are arguing about at this point, but I'd just like to say SMG looks better than all the Xbox/PS2 games mentioned in this thread. That's all.

Phendrana said:
trestres said:

Sounds like LSD to me.

I have no idea what you guys are arguing about at this point, but I'd just like to say SMG looks better than all the Xbox/PS2 games mentioned in this thread. That's all.

well some people just dont see that

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"