By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does smg beat every last gen game in graphics?

Dno said:
k but what about black> thats was on xbox? or let me guess they were pc and upscaled to 20202785902375029750295792p???

gimme a break please

um no noone said ninja gaiden black was upscaled,but it doesnt look better then smg,look at pics of ninja gaiden black and you will see

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:
brute said:
trestres said:
@TheRealMafoo: Wow, just wow... "The Cartoon Network" is the highest rated game this gen, you know? I love how people stereotype games by the looks.
Be sure about this, SMG is nothing close to a cartoon.

it isnt close to a cartton,but it does use alot of colors which i really like though it makes it look really nice

ha lol,but you know i was talking about the game,but i know you were kidding there

Dno said:
k but what about black> thats was on xbox? or let me guess they were pc and upscaled to 20202785902375029750295792p???

gimme a break please

Actually black is probably the best one, and it looks pretty close to Metroid Prime 3, but not close to galaxy.

Edit: Oh you mean ninja gaiden black? No not close at all. 

sc94597 said:
Dno said:

gimme a break please

Actually black is probably the best one, and it looks pretty close to Metroid Prime 3, but not close to galaxy.

but it still doesnt look better then galaxy

brute said:
Dno said:

gimme a break please

um no noone said ninja gaiden black was upscaled,but it doesnt look better then smg,look at pics of ninja gaiden black and you will see

i said black.... i posted a link to a 1st person shooter........ scroll up and YOU will see

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Dno said:

gimme a break please

so ur saying that xbox can push wii graphics????

be a man and admit it????

in my opinion i think the wii is stronger but as i said before my whole arguement is that the wii has not shown us somethat that was not already done...... last gen....

Dno said:
brute said:
Dno said:

gimme a break please

i said black.... i posted a link to a 1st person shooter........ scroll up and YOU will see

oh ok i see your talking about black,i thought it was nija gaiden black lol,but i still dont think it looks better then galaxy

@TRM: I didn't read the part of you admitting it wasnt close to a cartoon, I posted before that post of yours, so sorry haha.

Paper Mario DOES look like a cartoon though.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Dno said:
sc94597 said:
Dno said:

gimme a break please

so ur saying that xbox can push wii graphics????

be a man and admit it????

in my opinion i think the wii is stronger but as i said before my whole arguement is that the wii has not shown us somethat that was not already done...... last gen....

hes saying its close to MP3 which is worse then galaxy,so i dont think he means xbox can push wii graphics

sc94597 said:
Dno said:

gimme a break please

Edit: Oh you mean ninja gaiden black? No not close at all. 

nope read what i said i said black.......... no ninja in that at all.