By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does smg beat every last gen game in graphics?

sc94597 said:
Dno said:
brute said:
Dno said:
Ill never aggree to what any of you are saying i think some games look better and thats my opinion...... and if by the last Screen shot you are telling me SMG lookd better then riddick i really dont care...... wii fanboys just admit that xbox can push wii graphics......... and it has..... 3-4 years ago

well ofcourse that is just your opinion,but you cant tell me that wii will never have better graphics then xbox

NEVER said that... again you fail to read what i am saying... all im saying is that the wii has never  pushed to  far passed xbox graphics yet. I said that what ever the wii has done the xbox has done it 3-4 years ago. i cant tell the future neither can you so stop acting like you can.

I disagree with the post and i have proven it with many pics. I never said that xbox was stronger no one knows that because nintendo did not release any specs. All i no is that (which i have stated before) no one gme so far has the wii shown me that looks any better then  some games on last gen.

and please hold you mouth if you think i dont own any game i worked at Gamespot for 3 years i own prolly more then half of you. i hate it when people try to prive their point by saying "you dont own the game"... im prolly he biggest mario fan you no... but the games graphics are not AMAZING by any standards but wiis standards.

Wow, stop talking bullshit. You showed pics of pc games. Obviously pcs that have 3.0ghz pentium 4 processors, and Geforce 6800GT's will have better looking games than the wii. 

I SHOWED ONE PIC!!! riddick is hard to find lol u never talked about the other which are on xbox... im man enough to tell u i fucked up but i have more links!!!!! lol

Around the Network

@TheRealMafoo: Wow, just wow... "The Cartoon Network" is the highest rated game this gen, you know? I love how people stereotype games by the looks.
Be sure about this, SMG is nothing close to a cartoon.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

^well i think SMG looks better then the other xbox games too,and i think it would of been easier if you posted NG:black cause its only for xbox and it wouldt have gotten mixed with the PC version cause there is none

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
Dno said:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/919755_20040525_screen002.jpg

ok now i NO this one is from xbox!!!! everyone follow the link i will do this intill i get one!!! lol

it looks good but look at his muscle in the arm its lined,it doesnt curve right

ok then please admitt it some last gen games look better???

this is the 3rd time u said it looks good............... people here will never admit that they are wrong i think these games look close to SMG and some are better

Dno said:

ok now i NO this one is from xbox!!!! everyone follow the link i will do this intill i get one!!! lol

Sorry, but that pic is upscaled. This is what the game looks like.

See More The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Various at IGN.com

Around the Network
trestres said:
@TheRealMafoo: Wow, just wow... "The Cartoon Network" is the highest rated game this gen, you know? I love how people stereotype games by the looks.
Be sure about this, SMG is nothing close to a cartoon.

it isnt close to a cartton,but it does use alot of colors which i really like though it makes it look really nice

Dno said:
brute said:
Dno said:

it looks good but look at his muscle in the arm its lined,it doesnt curve right

ok then please admitt it some last gen games look better???

this is the 3rd time u said it looks good............... people here will never admit that they are wrong i think these games look close to SMG and some are better

i have said it before it looks close to SMG but it doesnt look better

Dno said:
sc94597 said:
Dno said:
brute said:
Dno said:
Ill never aggree to what any of you are saying i think some games look better and thats my opinion...... and if by the last Screen shot you are telling me SMG lookd better then riddick i really dont care...... wii fanboys just admit that xbox can push wii graphics......... and it has..... 3-4 years ago

well ofcourse that is just your opinion,but you cant tell me that wii will never have better graphics then xbox

NEVER said that... again you fail to read what i am saying... all im saying is that the wii has never  pushed to  far passed xbox graphics yet. I said that what ever the wii has done the xbox has done it 3-4 years ago. i cant tell the future neither can you so stop acting like you can.

I disagree with the post and i have proven it with many pics. I never said that xbox was stronger no one knows that because nintendo did not release any specs. All i no is that (which i have stated before) no one gme so far has the wii shown me that looks any better then  some games on last gen.

and please hold you mouth if you think i dont own any game i worked at Gamespot for 3 years i own prolly more then half of you. i hate it when people try to prive their point by saying "you dont own the game"... im prolly he biggest mario fan you no... but the games graphics are not AMAZING by any standards but wiis standards.

Wow, stop talking bullshit. You showed pics of pc games. Obviously pcs that have 3.0ghz pentium 4 processors, and Geforce 6800GT's will have better looking games than the wii. 

I SHOWED ONE PIC!!! riddick is hard to find lol u never talked about the other which are on xbox... im man enough to tell u i fucked up but i have more links!!!!! lol

I told you about the others. Go back to the second page and look. 

brute said:
^well i think SMG looks better then the other xbox games too,and i think it would of been easier if you posted NG:black cause its only for xbox and it wouldt have gotten mixed with the PC version cause there is none

no i only messed up on 1 game that was riddick the rest arent on pc lol

Dno said:
brute said:

no i only messed up on 1 game that was riddick the rest arent on pc lol

thats what im saying it would of been better if you used other games instead of riddick