By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does smg beat every last gen game in graphics?

for me i think it looks better then all last gen games

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

it beats everything gamecube and ps2 had but i never owned xbox so i don't know about that one

edit: i checked some xbox games like riddic and ninja gaiden they look comparable  to smg  but smg beats them only by little

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

^i think it also beat xbox games,some looked really nice but i think this wins its artistic design is unmatchable

Given that the Wii is more powerful than the three systems last generation, and Super Mario Galaxy is said to have some of the best graphics on the Wii...

Maybe you can piece it together from there.

^yeah i guess you can say it like that,but SMG is a first gen wii game thats why i asked,but i think it looks better,and i think ign said the conduit is the best looking wii game,so lets see how that will turn out

Around the Network

Yes, everything in it is better than last gen graphics. I would say it's one of the only 3 games that look better than last gen graphics on the wii so far. There are more that shall come though.

Yes, definitely.

i wanna see fatal frame 4 in motion because i think that game could have better graphics then smg

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
sc94597 said:
Yes, everything in it is better than last gen graphics. I would say it's one of the only 3 games that look better than last gen graphics on the wii so far. There are more that shall come though.

you might be talking about SMG,SSBB and MP3 what about MKWii does that look better then all last gen games,i dont own it so i dont know

Well.. i think it looks better than all the last gen that i saw and played.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||