By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo or FF13?

I don't know whether I will eventually get a PS3 or a 360, but I do know the decision will basically come down to whether I am more in favor of Halo 3 which has an awesome online with a lot of replay value or FF13 which is just an incredible RPG.

Please someone convince me either way. 

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Around the Network

Well, they're two completely different games. One is an incredibly good game that is very controversial due to its immense hype. The other one might not even come out in this century and we know very little about it.

Not that I prefer either, but if you're going to buy a system for one game than it might as well be the one that's out and proven to be good.

Halo 3 will most likely come to pc, so get a ps3.

well its kinda hard to give you any advice cause we dont know how FFXIII will be

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

MontanaHatchet said:
Well, they're two completely different games. One is an incredibly good game that is very controversial due to its immense hype. The other one might not even come out in this century and we know very little about it.

Not that I prefer either, but if you're going to buy a system for one game than it might as well be the one that's out and proven to be good.

The fact that the two games are so different is what makes it so hard to decide.

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Around the Network

I agree with Montana. The console for the one thats already out is also cheaper. If you buy it after the next price cut (later this year) you can play Halo 3 on your 360.

Buy the time Final Fantasy XIII comes out (if its good) you might have seen two PS3 price drops in the USA.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Well, you might as well make that:

Halo 3 vs. FFXIII + FFvsXIII

I own both consoles and enjoy them both...but Final Fantasy is the ultimate glory of gaming for me. Nothing more immersive imo. FF is what turned me into a console gamer. Before it, I only gamed on my pc.

But either way, you'll probably enjoy either console.  As I said, I'm having a blast with BOTH!

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

whoa whoa fanboyish on this thread huh?
OT SE has never messed up on a main series final fantasy game and they will not start now with this one. Halo 3 is completely over rated and you will be bored in 2 weeks. (i was) plus you should not forget all the other bounses ps3 has.

I say get a 360 now (because it seems u want one) then get a ps3 when ff13 comes out... those will prolly not be the only games you will get there are plenty of games on both systems to hold you over.

I have a feeling that FFXIII will be epic, if you look at the first final fantasies for each sony system

PS1 - FF7 - EPIC
PS2 - FFX - Best FF on the system
PS3 - FFXIII - if this trend continues FFXIII is bound to be good

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

Dno said:
whoa whoa fanboyish on this thread huh?
OT SE has never messed up on a main series final fantasy game and they will not start now with this one. Halo 3 is completely over rated and you will be bored in 2 weeks. (i was) plus you should not forget all the other bounses ps3 has.

I say get a 360 now (because it seems u want one) then get a ps3 when ff13 comes out... those will prolly not be the only games you will get there are plenty of games on both systems to hold you over.
  Never messed up a main series FF? What about FF8 and FF9?

UBISOFT BOYCOTT