By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft forums closed until Monday 9th June.

MontanaHatchet said:
Maybe it's just maintenance?

I know, I know, it's a crazy assumption...

Seems reasonable, probably would need matience and to change a few things.. after all having countless Wii fantics suddently storm the boards and probably quadruple the usual user count will probably cause problems.

Around the Network

It's too bad that idiots going to their board are ruining it for everyone else. There's nothing more annoying than whiners.

Same thing happened to the Eidos forums after the Kane & Lynch fiasco. Their forums just collapsed from all the people bashing them.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Good thing people are not giving up on it, Ubi deserves all this shit.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

it was probably due to the launch of MGS4!

Around the Network

on the bright side if it is to clean all of the Wii users messages from the board then message has obviously got through that there's some wii users that want non casual games also from Ubisoft.

This whole affair makes me laugh, will complaining and telling them they're useless spurr them into making big-budget blockbusting 3rd party titles for you lot?
Its like the annoying kid that whines and screams at the top of his lungs at the supermarket for candy; he does not inspire the notion or desire to buy him candy acting like that, now does he?

Is it Ubisoft.com? Because that site hasn't had incredibly many more customers than before. http://www.alexa.com/

If link doesn't put up Ubisoft, write in Ubisoft.com.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

That was great when you setup that ubisoft stooge posting here, mr bored4life, Respect.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Mummelmann said:
This whole affair makes me laugh, will complaining and telling them they're useless spurr them into making big-budget blockbusting 3rd party titles for you lot?
Its like the annoying kid that whines and screams at the top of his lungs at the supermarket for candy; he does not inspire the notion or desire to buy him candy acting like that, now does he?

Worked for Okami. At least if you believe Capcoms reasoning anyway.

Also while it doesn't spur notion or desire to buy the kid candy.

I've seen it happen more often then not.

So long as the kid doesn't shut up, the parent will usually give in to avoid further public embarrsement.

That's the way of the world.  The more of a detrimined asshole you are the more likely you are to get your way... no matter what.