By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Mario Kart sold out again (US)

What an awesome time to be a Nintendo fan! Mario Kart Wii defeated the Xbox 360 version of GTA4 and sold TWICE what the PS3 version did.

Around the Network
damkira said:
What an awesome time to be a Nintendo fan! Mario Kart Wii defeated the Xbox 360 version of GTA4 and sold TWICE what the PS3 version did.
And next week will be SSBB, MKWii and Wii Fit bigger than them.

Well i live in the UK where stock is plentiful, muahahahaha feel me wrath NA

damkira said:

MKWii has another 2m to go before it doubles GTA4 (PS3).

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I am with Pachter, I think they are holding back in the US because of exchange rates. They either need to raise prices or make enough and except less profits... the constant shortage will hurt them in the long run; people will get tired of not being able to buy the product they want when they want.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

@obieslut

MKwii is still sold out in parts of the uk.

In the UK, MK is sold out at the online retailers I checked including Amazon, Gamestation and Game.

It is sold out at highstreet shops as well. I have been trying to find it for weeks for my nephew.

kingofwale said:
I don't get this...

T2 was able to ship 11 million copies of GTAIV across 2 consoles... I repeat. 11 million.

Why is Mario Kart short? Please someone explain it to me.

Yeah................ we all know that Nintendo don't sell millions o softwares.......

Is kind of hard to have stock when you have to deal with hardware shortage, MANY games to copy in a DVD and many games to develop. 

We had a bunch by me. To be fair haven't checked in the last week though.

As for Amazon... ehhh.  Not worth mentioning compared to the rest.