By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So I finally took the big step and created an account. I've been one of those pesky guests that comes here, looks up info/reads the forums yet never makes the jump to signing up to the community (ive been coming to this site since early June last year). So, I just felt that I had to introduce myself and atleast come off as nice before I stop this nice crap. I do have Wsome things to ask/say

-Why is it that in my profile, I put my birthday (born on 1988) yet it says im 18...last time I checked, Im 19 *checks calendar*

-SSJ12, nice Virtue Gundam avatar, What do you think about the Gundam 00 series and what do you expect season 2 will bring?

- Whatever happened to Leo J? He was cool (in his own, fanboyish way)

so yea, friend request me :P

Around the Network

took me a while to actually decided to POST. lol

welcome. I like Leo-J, I think he is rational most of the time (let's be serious here, who isn't a fanboy on a forum like this?) but then there are times where he's completely WACKO... it's almost like he has split personality.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

My age is messed up too. its off by a year.
why did you wait soo long to become a member? its like you were watching through the window for a year than finally decided to walk through the door and now you know everything about everyone and nobody knows anything about you. its kinda creepy when you think about it.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

leo j is permabanned unil like 2010, he probably has another accoun that we are not aware of, anyways welcome to VGCartz

nextgreatchamp said:
My age is messed up too. its off by a year.
why did you wait soo long to become a member? its like you were watching through the window for a year than finally decided to walk through the door and now you know everything about everyone and nobody knows anything about you. its kinda creepy when you think about it.

LOL, I dont know, I guess its cuz i've never had anything to add, most things I would say already get said by some one else. Its funny how I would come here alot and find out alot of info here first because other forums / blogs would be kinda late, yet I never stopped to become part of the "community", kinda selfish I guess. Hey, wait a sec, were u making me out to some kinda creepy, ninja-like attacker that would just watch from the window before attacking?! If so, thank you

Oh and i dont know much about everybody, just that you cant post anything bad about nintendo or u will get ambushed by 30 ppl at any given time (lol that was funny when somebody posted that b4), and that sony fans will post any type of good news about the ps3 and get shut down by starcraft and his boys. (relax, im kidding). 

Around the Network

1. Vgchartz's webmaster is from the United Kingdom, so he follows the UK format of Day/Month/Year instead of the American standard Month/Day/Year. This confused me for a while too.

2. Yeah, Ssj12 is a good fella.

3. Leo-J was originally the rival to our good member Soriku. However, Soriku improved as a poster over time, and Leo-J degenerated into...an annoying bundle of crap.

Welcome to the site. You'll find that this can be on the most wild and crazy sites on the web. It's like a kaleidoscopic world of oddity.

Welcome!

Often I feel the same way about the 100+ threads, that I have nothing to add since someone has already said it.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

My age thing was messed up too. Welcome to VGChartz

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

I'm two years off!

Anyway, glad to have you aboard. Fresh opinions are always welcome!

Greetings from the colonel! Somewhere is a thread explaining the posts required to reach each 'status' on this site....look it up

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot