By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo: "Only geeks want storage on the Wii"

I miss the 80's and 90's where game companies used to try and make geeks feel cool.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

NOE sais some retarded stuff, Iwata should of reorganized them 3months ago.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

steven787 said:
I miss the 80's and 90's where game companies used to try and make geeks feel cool.

They were only catering to their primary audience.

At this point for Nintendo, it's not even about attachment rates, it's all about growth markets.  

Haha. Man NoE sucks. It might even be worse then SoE.

What's with Europe? You guys get screwed on prices and you don't get any competant execs or customer service.

Is Micrsoft Europe any good. (is their one?)

Kasz216 said:

What's with Europe? You guys get screwed on prices and you don't get any competant execs or customer service.

MS isn´t any better, when i bought my first xbox it died after 6 hours and they refused to change it even though I made the complaint the same day I bought it and they wanted me to send it in to UK.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
vaio said:
Kasz216 said:

MS isn´t any better, when i bought my first xbox it died after 6 hours and they refused to change it even though I made the complaint the same day I bought it and they wanted me to send it in to UK.

That's a damn shame. Europe is the most profitable region for all three companies and arguably has the most potential for growth and yet it always seems to get the short end of the stick.

Europe should be getting its due eventually if it continues to grow as an ideal market for console gaming, unfortunately it means sitting through sub par service and higher prices (even before taking exchange rates into consideration) for the time being. 

Wow, what a moron. So, your best customers need a storage solution or else a large portion of them might stop buying games. And you wave it away with "meh, only some geeks want it anyway, so it's no big deal" ?

Retard. It's NoE though, which are all a bunch of idiots.

greenmedic88 said:
steven787 said:

They were only catering to their primary audience.

At this point for Nintendo, it's not even about attachment rates, it's all about growth markets.

I know, I was just kidding.   Besides, MS, Sony, and many third parties still try.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

so basically.... the people who kept nintendo alive last gen are the only ones who want the storage solution

@Nazna; yet everything Reggie says is the gospel truth in here for most (not aimed at you btw).