By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The most insane dance ever

Its so weird its cool, I really don't know what to think about this. It took me a few watches to finally get what was going on. This is the sh*t!! This is TeCkToNiK!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=36e9kZcRWGI

Around the Network

...I'm not really impressed. Is there something there I'm not getting? They just don't seem like that great of dancers.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

um...I think that's the dance I do when i wash my hair in the shower.

How the heck do people find this stuff on youtube? Were you purposefully looking for something that we should (or shouldn't) know about?

lol. i like their shoes, but nothing else. music was weird and the dancers were just throwing their hands around. i can't believe it had 3 million views.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

See, now this is a cool dance. That kid can move.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
nextgreatchamp said:
lol. i like their shoes, but nothing else. music was weird and the dancers were just throwing their hands around. i can't believe it had 3 million views.

I assume you people are americans. You guys are always late on the latest. Give it a few more watch from start to end, it grows on you. Trust me, I had a similar response. WTF is this? they suck. Then I watched it again. Like I said its Insane.

I like the music, but the dance isn't very good. I've seen alot of dancing, and that just isn't anything.

okay i got one for you. you might think this guy is the greatest dancer of all time.

currently playing:

nextgreatchamp said:

okay i got one for you. you might think this guy is the greatest dancer of all time.

got to admit thats a classic lol

its one of my favorite movies. :)

currently playing: