By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Else does Not enjoy online gaming?

reask said:
thank goodness some people agree with me i was starting to think if you did;nt like online you were missing something.
i do have live gold and gladly pay for it as the demos give you a good feel for games that interest me.

I wouldn't keep Live Gold if the only reason is for the Demos.  You get those for free with Silver.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

I hated online gaming for the longest time. But then the mirracle of Street Fighter Anniversary turned me around on xbox 1.

After that cracked the ice, the floodgates opeend and I've played probably 20-30 games online actively.

Maybe you just haven't found the right game to play online yet.

Remember...there is a reason online games are not rated. All is fair in love and war...and online gaming.

Online sucks.

I don't feel like explaining myself.

i prefer single player

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Hawk said:
reask said:
thank goodness some people agree with me i was starting to think if you did;nt like online you were missing something.
i do have live gold and gladly pay for it as the demos give you a good feel for games that interest me.

I wouldn't keep Live Gold if the only reason is for the Demos.  You get those for free with Silver.

didnt know that but it still is nice having the option i keep trying but constantly fail.

Around the Network

Personally I like games that have an "end" and single player games seem to have just that. I remember playing FFVII and putting in 85 hours!!! I was like wow I am such a crazy person for investing that much time. 85 hours in a single player game is still a long time now but its nothing compared to online multi-player games.

The following image best represents what the best aspects of online gaming are...

disolitude said:
I hated online gaming for the longest time. But then the mirracle of Street Fighter Anniversary turned me around on xbox 1.

After that cracked the ice, the floodgates opeend and I've played probably 20-30 games online actively.

Maybe you just haven't found the right game to play online yet.

Remember...there is a reason online games are not rated. All is fair in love and war...and online gaming.

the longest time i spent on online games was halo 3 and cod 4.

again i am not saying online is bad just it is very hectic and hard for someone whose time for gaming is limited.

I stopped liking and playing online when it was on the regular xbox, people jept disconecting when playing with me and that sucked.

When ever I played fifa on line i had to play defensive all game and score goals the last 10 min to be able to play a full match, If i didn´t do that and played as I wanted from the beggining they would disconnect before the first half was over even if they were the highest ranked players and that pissed me off so much that I gave up on the online gaming.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I don't like it much. Some games are really fun (age of empires) but talking online annoys me... and it's hard to play with friends online. And if you do, then you lose control of what you play. To be any good and compete, you have to play that game alot. MMOs are even worse. Also online is always about competing, which I don't really like...