By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tenchu 4 Trailer

Yushire, the Ubisoft Boycott thing was done for some excitement from a boring day.

Now, t add, the Wii has so many good new excusives, announced, unannounced, going to be released games comingout, it's so hard to keep up with the full list.

I believe the Wii is getting:

Tenchu 4
Deadly Creatures (people are already impressed)
Mushroom Men (still need media impressions)
Boom Blox (great game, and I am playing with my brother at the moment too.)
the Conduit (needs impressions, but I have hope for this game.)
Spyborgs (nice looking, made by people involved with the great R&C series)
Starwars: Clone Wars (will most likely be a great games as all star wars games are praised, except for Episode 3 in 2005.)
StarWars: FU (this isn't exclusive by any means, but it is the most unique version coming. I wonder if online is a possibility)

This is going to be the Wii's best year yet! (and the best year of console sales for any game system in history.)

Around the Network

So they didnt meant it? I even created a thread just for it DANG! Soriku was too convicted though...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Soriku said:
yushire said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Yeah, it looks okay.

But people buying this game are still going to be giving Ubisoft money, even though they didn't develop it. It's still putting money into their pockets to fund their PS360 projects, so we'll see how that goes.

But yeah, trailer looks okay.

We're not boycotting Ubisoft in general though. We're boycotting their crappy Wii games. The game isn't being developed by them so it's alright.

So people actually buying babyz dogz catz crap? Shame on you! And I seen this on your sig BOYCOTT UBISOFT! DO NOT BUY THEIR GAMES! it didnt say boycott their crappy games you mean ubisoft games in genral

Fine then, I'm changing my sig to boycott Ubisoft's Wii games. But really, we're boycotting their crappy games. If they actually put effort in their games we wouldn't be saying this would we?

@DMJ

It's not the same though. For your analogy, McDonald's is using rat meat. They made the hamburgers themselves. In Tenchu's case, Ubisoft isn't making the game. Your analogy would be better if McDonald's bought the rat meat hamburgers from...Burger King? Their salads are good but their hamburgers aren't and that's due to the fact that the hamburgers aren't theirs. You're still putting money in their pockets, sure, but you're only getting the things you want from them and not buying the things you don't want.

Edit: Actually, I'm just going to delete my boycott Ubisoft thing in my sig so you guys don't have to bother me about it anymore >_>

Yay!

The cat wins again.

Great, it looks like we are getting a lot of support lately. Japanese devs love the Wii.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

DMeisterJ said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Yeah, it looks okay.

But people buying this game are still going to be giving Ubisoft money, even though they didn't develop it. It's still putting money into their pockets to fund their PS360 projects, so we'll see how that goes.

We're not boycotting Ubisoft in general though. We're boycotting their crappy Wii games. The game isn't being developed by them so it's alright.

If that helps you sleep at night, then fine.

But it seems like a gross conflict of interest that just because they're publishing it, it's okay to buy. That's like going to McDonalds and saying, I'm boycotting you for using rat meat in your hamburgers, but I'd love to have a grilled chicken salad.

How can you only boycott a certain part of a company?

You're still lining theiir pockets with money, so they can spend it on developing PS360 games.

It just seems hypocritical to me.

The problem is with Obisoft purposely making crap games on the Wii knowing that they will sell (or so they think) and using that profit to make 360/PS3 games and not better Wii games at all. It's perfectly fine if Ubisoft makes good or great games for the Wii, that's what all us Wii owners want, but we don't want this shovelware crap that Ubisoft doesn't even care about putting great effort into.

You understand now? 

Around the Network
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Soriku said:
yushire said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Yeah, it looks okay.

So people actually buying babyz dogz catz crap? Shame on you! And I seen this on your sig BOYCOTT UBISOFT! DO NOT BUY THEIR GAMES! it didnt say boycott their crappy games you mean ubisoft games in genral

Fine then, I'm changing my sig to boycott Ubisoft's Wii games. But really, we're boycotting their crappy games. If they actually put effort in their games we wouldn't be saying this would we?

@DMJ

It's not the same though. For your analogy, McDonald's is using rat meat. They made the hamburgers themselves. In Tenchu's case, Ubisoft isn't making the game. Your analogy would be better if McDonald's bought the rat meat hamburgers from...Burger King? Their salads are good but their hamburgers aren't and that's due to the fact that the hamburgers aren't theirs. You're still putting money in their pockets, sure, but you're only getting the things you want from them and not buying the things you don't want.

Edit: Actually, I'm just going to delete my boycott Ubisoft thing in my sig so you guys don't have to bother me about it anymore >_>

Yay!

The cat wins again.

Nah, you're bickering was really getting on my nerves, that's all Plus I didn't feel like arguing about this again for the umpteenth time.

Bickering? 

I call it the truth, but whatever.  

;_;

Soriku is like the big daddy. That counterpost on dmeister' part was pretty good.

Nice trailer. I like the lighting. I want to see some more gameplay though.