By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Seriously leave it to Japan to do games right, I haven't had to say that in 5 years - guess they ~are back again.

So sad how the western market lead to greed, filler, and abuse; instead of listening to the market they listened to analysts and forum junkies, instead of seeing their folly they release more junk because they were too afraid to put their best leg under forward, and they were too used to abusing their ignorant demographics but they aren’t ignorant any longer at least most of them.

Just like people look at Ubisoft and no longer see quality this is the side their nature relegated them to, that's all outside of self-righteous opinion.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Ha, this, Fatal Frame IV, Rune Factory, etc. put Ubisoft (and other devs) to shame. Ubisoft must be crying right now.

What companies are making those games? I thought someone earlier in this thread said Ubisoft was making this game. 

@wfz: No, Ubisoft is "publishing" this game, kinda like how they "published" No More Heroes.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

^Oh alright thanks. I hope this game turns out well.

Soriku said:
Ha, this, Fatal Frame IV, Rune Factory, etc. put Ubisoft (and other devs) to shame. Ubisoft must be crying right now.
That was funny Soriku,or that was sarcasm. Ubisoft was publishing this game... 

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Yeah, it looks okay.

But people buying this game are still going to be giving Ubisoft money, even though they didn't develop it. It's still putting money into their pockets to fund their PS360 projects, so we'll see how that goes.

But yeah, trailer looks okay.

Soriku said:
yushire said:
Soriku said:
That was funny Soriku,or that was sarcasm. Ubisoft was publishing this game...

I was talking about Ubisoft developed games, not published. Tenchu isn't an Ubisoft game, now, is it?
But by buying this game you know you make them have more money to fund their crappy games on the Wii right? Besides, its not the Wii the only platform Ubi developed to. Tom Clancy titles alone could be a big hit and instant million seller for Ubisoft.  And dont forget Rayman Raving Rabbids lets admit it, the boycott thing wasnt a good idea from the start.  

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Nice trailer, can't wait for some detailed gameplay. They're really stressing this as the"epitome" of the franchise. It's like a rebirth, and they already have Tenchu V and VI planned (for unnamed platforms).

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Yeah, it looks okay.

But people buying this game are still going to be giving Ubisoft money, even though they didn't develop it. It's still putting money into their pockets to fund their PS360 projects, so we'll see how that goes.

We're not boycotting Ubisoft in general though. We're boycotting their crappy Wii games. The game isn't being developed by them so it's alright.

If that helps you sleep at night, then fine.

But it seems like a gross conflict of interest that just because they're publishing it, it's okay to buy.  That's like going to McDonalds and saying, I'm boycotting you for using rat meat in your hamburgers, but I'd love to have a grilled chicken salad.  

How can you only boycott a certain part of a company?  

You're still lining theiir pockets with money, so they can spend it on developing PS360 games.

It just seems hypocritical to me.

Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Yeah, it looks okay.

We're not boycotting Ubisoft in general though. We're boycotting their crappy Wii games. The game isn't being developed by them so it's alright.

So people actually buying babyz dogz catz crap? Shame on you! And I seen this on your sig BOYCOTT UBISOFT! DO NOT BUY THEIR GAMES! it didnt say boycott their crappy games you mean ubisoft games in general

E3 2010- Tape runs out