By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - HQ Rune Factory Frontier images.

hahahaha

All of you remember this week

It went from the most hopelessly future for Wii suport on Monday, including Boycotts ¿?, to this sweet Friday, in wich a great amount of info on 3rd party efforts was released, even generating good amounts of hype!!
A really crazy week it was...
Benga will need to explain this week toroughly with some kind of graph, If I may ask

Wii60+DS owner

Long Time Nintendo loyalist

Around the Network

DO WANT!

I'm loving the art style. I was intriuged by Harvest Moon but never took the step of actually getting my hands on one. Then Rune Factory was announced and it was on my "to get" list...it still is, I just have no idea why I haven't gotten it yet. I'll get RF, and wait (anxiously) for this one.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I want this too. Looks amazing compared to other wii games. Also looks fun. I wonder how they are going to make the controls.

I just noticed. But the graphic aren't THAT great. If you look at the bushes you'll see they're made up of just two intersecting 2D sprites. Hope they can fix that, because things like that really annoy me. :p
It may not be so obvious on those screenshots, but whenever I encounter something like that in-game it makes my eyes bleed.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Not bad. But what is Rune Factory haha. I've never played one of the games.

Around the Network

YEAAAA more excellent support, this looks like it will be epic.

@Bod~: I agree, Japanese devs are turning all their efforts to the Wii side.
Big western devs most likely won't this gen, but small devs are will eagerly try to show the world what they are capable of, and they are announcing some pretty good Wii tiles as of late (High Voltage, Kuju, Gamecock, Ignition) like The Conduit, Geometry Wars, Mushroom Men, Mercury Meltdown.

Edit: Sorry, took out Platinum Games away

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Mad World isn't made by Western developers.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Wow, want to buy. These games lately are really getting me excited about the Wii's 3rd party future. Excellent. It'll take some time to change the stigma, but you'll notice the smarter foeboys are using the 3rd party support excuse less and less the past few days.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

As I've said Wii 3rd party support has been quite decent lately, all except for the big shooter and War games. Otherwise its getting everything else. I don't know why people are complaining so much. Guess people love their shooters. All I really need for the Wii is one big online shooter. Thought MOHH2 would have been that but not that many people online. HOpefully the Conduit will provide that.

Soriku said:

Btw, look at the two Os in the title. Remind you of...something? :D

Yup... Farore's Pearl from Wind Waker... somewhat.  But also like... arrggghhh!... Ubisoft logo!