By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conflict: Tenchu IV vs Ubisoft 大乱闘!

These 2 images tell you all. 

More information click here.

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

LOL I'll make a thread regarding this too but you beat me to it, for me its Tenchu IV. this is what Wii owners wanted in a system

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Isn't No More Heroes also published by Ubisoft in America only? To tell the truth, this only makes the rest of their efforts look even more pathetic...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

So, since all the Wii owners are boycotting Ubisoft, Sales = 0?

NJ5 said:
Isn't No More Heroes also published by Ubisoft in America only? To tell the truth, this only makes the rest of their efforts look even more pathetic...
LOL it says in the article itself that it'll localized in both Europe and america. I think Ubi's efforts wasnt pathetic this time 

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
the one in the net like us wasnt the only Wii owners you know...  

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yushire said:
DMeisterJ said:
the one in the net like us wasnt the only Wii owners you know...  

lolwut?

@dmeistej

SHEESH... We're not the only one who are the Wii owners which means boycotting Ubisoft and spamming threads on gaming website like these was a moot. What Ubi must done was show this game in E3 or advertised it and instant million seller just like that.

You know why red Steel became a million seller right? or rayman Raving rabbids 1 and 2?

E3 2010- Tape runs out

I have a great idea for all the Ubisoft boycotters: Buy Tenchu to show them what wii owners really want.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Count me in with the "boycotting is stupid as hell" crowd. I'll continue to buy good games, because I want to show publishers that good games sell. Oh, and because I'm not going to deprive myself of a good gaming experience based upon some misguided sense of purpose.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom