By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you met anyone admitted to voting for Bush, twice?

jlauro said:
koffieboon said:
Kasz216 said:
koffieboon said:
jlauro said:

I would have, but was out of state at the time of one of the elections and didn't fill out an absentee ballot.

Sorry, I just can't vote for a pro-abortion democrat. More innocent babies killed in a week than the entire situation in Iraq lasting several years. Have to keep things in perspective and look at the big picture.

There are other reasons too, but I figure that one is big enough that I don't want to get in a debate about other issues.

PS: I know that the likelyhood of the president significantly changing the number of abortions in the US, much less the world, is minimal. That said, there is no way I can support a democrat as president as long as it is part of the democratic platform.

Are you saying 100000s of abortions would take place in the US on a weekly basis when a democrat becomes president?

Less then 4,000 Americans have died in Iraq.  Which i'm assuming he means.  I mean it's been shown neither poltical party nor most americans actually give a damn about the iraqi citizens and are just looking out for number 1.

Someone claiming to look at the big picture and being very concerned with the unborn life should also be concerned about the death of people with a different nationality.

If you go by deaths all Civilians and troops in Iraq, then one day of abortions in the world is still larger then all the deaths in Iraq caused by the war there.  If you just focus on the US, one month of abortions in the US (instead of 1 week) is greater than all the casualties in Iraq.

So, even if you complain it's a month instead of a week, that still makes Iraq a fraction of the death caused by abortions.

I wasn't aware the number of abortions in the US is that high, taking size of the population in account the US seems to have almost twice as many abortions as my own country. But that isn't really my point, you seem to indicate that voting a democrat into the white house will cause huge additional abortions, while the number you're talking about is the current situation. So unless you think a republican will reverse the current situation in the US there doesn't seem to be a big difference regardless who will be voted. And even if abortion becomes illegal you can't really expect it not to happen anymore, there will just be illegal abortions. Maybe the numbers would go down, but the problem isn't gone.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
jlauro, can I have some abortion number sources please?

Just google abortion statistics and came up with:

http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/fastfacts.html

it`s all about conspiracy,
usa goverment is OWNING casual people. They do what ever they want, they manipulate how they want, and you can`t do NOTHING about that.
Soon, you will have a microchips in your body instead of Credit Cards to pay, and they will know where you move, well, they already know how you spend 90% of your time, since they can spy on you thnx to mobile phone.

I recommend to watch a movie -> Zeitgeist, 3rd part especially.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

CrazzyMan said:
usa goverment is OWNING casual people. They do what ever they want, they manipulate how they want, and you can`t do NOTHING about that.
Soon, you will have a microchips in your body instead of Credit Cards to pay, and they will know where you move, well, they already know how you spend 90% of your time, since they can spy on you thnx to mobile phone.

Never have i been more sure you were a parody account.

I would have voted for Bush the first time if i was american....but only because if you replace the G in Gore with a B you get Bore

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
CrazzyMan said:
Soon, you will have a microchips in your body instead of Credit Cards to pay, and they will know where you move, well, they already know how you spend 90% of your time, since they can spy on you thnx to mobile phone.

Never have i been more sure you were a parody account.

It was done in the UK.

It sure can be done in the US of A. Right? Right!? RIGHT!

so many americans hate bush, but yet a massive amount of you voted for him twice ROFL. americans are funny.

^^You honestly expected us to vote for Gore or Kerry? MAYBE Gore. Maybe. But Kerry??!!! Come on. We're dumb yes, but we're not THAT dumb. Heck, if Kerry had been elected, I'm sure many of us would be saying that Bush was one of the best presidents of the last half-century. (not really, but you get the point....) No, the Dems had their chance in 04 and they blew it. Totally. (Kind of like Microsoft with the 360 come to think of it...)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

CaptainPrefrences said:
so many americans hate bush, but yet a massive amount of you voted for him twice ROFL. americans are funny.

A massive amount of Americans don't vote.

55.3% of the people voted last election.

Which means you only need

27.7% of popualce to win if you get the approval of the right 27.7%.

DragonLord said:
I did. Nobody better at the time to vote for. Gore and Kerry were both terrible choices. My biggest regret with Bush isn't the war in Iraq but that he failed to convince people to drill for oil in Alaska. Even now, it would take 5+ years of time to have a major benefit if they began drilling. It's a time consuming, slow process.

If we would have ok'd it in 2003 when he tried, we'd have $1.25/gallon prices right now. I own two oil wells in Oklahoma, but the reserves in Oklahoma and Texas are nothing compared to Alaska...but oh yeah, we have to protect the moose and duck
That bothers me. I mean, its great and all that we want to save animals, but aren't we really just killing off future species that would evolve? So wouldn't that mean that there's no point in saving all the animals because some will die off and more will come?

OT: If I was old enough, I would have voted for him twice. As with many others on here, I don't think he's all that great, but compared to the competition... Its like choosing the lesser of two evils.