By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you met anyone admitted to voting for Bush, twice?

Just wondering.

Around the Network

Are you going to encover a massive conspiricy where it turns out that nobody voted for Bush at all?

I remember a guy in the show Dexter saying those exact same words: "And yeah I voted for Bush. Twice."

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Just curious because all I hear is people cussing people voted him twice but never heard anyone admitting to the deed.

tons of people did, you are looking at almost half the people who have.

Cussing someone for expressing their freedom to vote? hmm, interesting.

Let's be fair Will John Kerry be bettter?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

I would have, but was out of state at the time of one of the elections and didn't fill out an absentee ballot.

Sorry, I just can't vote for a pro-abortion democrat. More innocent babies killed in a week than the entire situation in Iraq lasting several years. Have to keep things in perspective and look at the big picture.

There are other reasons too, but I figure that one is big enough that I don't want to get in a debate about other issues.

PS: I know that the likelyhood of the president significantly changing the number of abortions in the US, much less the world, is minimal. That said, there is no way I can support a democrat as president as long as it is part of the democratic platform.

I did, and considering the alternatives, I have no issues admitting it

Oh, no, wait, I wasn't old enough to vote him in the first tim, but I would have, had I been allowed to do so.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

The only reason I see why people voted for Bush the second time around because Karl Rove's scare America tactics work on them.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Lets face it, most people voted for bush the second time because the other choice was Kerry, and he was as qualified to deal with times of war as Jack Thompson is to deal with Video Games.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I haven't. In fact, I voted for John Kerry for being more qualified to handle war since he'd actually ya know... been in one, as opposed to going AWOL and partying hard until he became a born-again.