By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Soul Caliber IV (both versions) will have Darth Vader's Apprentice in

If I think about Yoda as playable character I always have to think how he played in Lego star wars;...Damned he was annoying cause he doesn't stop with jumping....

Around the Network

Sweet and btw it dosent come out on wii whoever was talking about the wii

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

MontanaHatchet said:
Darth Vader is a million times cooler than Yoda. The little green man is cool in a lot of ways, but fighting is not one of them. And if you thought that the Yoda fight scenes in the prequels were cool, you need to have a pie thrown at your face.

That said, it's only more motivation to buy it.

But Yoda is so short he's sure to have super lame advantages vs other characters!

Everstar said:
Sweet and btw it dosent come out on wii whoever was talking about the wii

I think he meant Force Unleashed.  Soul Caliber 4 probably comes out before force unleashed though.   Not sure cause i really don't care about any Soul Caliber after 1.

Wow, I wasn't sure if this was about The Force Unleashed or Soul Caliber 4. The crossover character deal is pretty corny and putting Star Wars characters i it doesn't even make sense. They are sci-fi, while most things in the past have been fantasy and easier to believe (Heihaci on PS2, Link on GC)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

That's pretty cool... too bad I don't have any HD consoles.

Does anyone know why isn't there a Wii version of SCIV? The Gamecube version sold pretty well and it's not like the graphics are great in SC anyway.

Too bad for Namco. It's really a loss opportunity for them. I guess I'll just grab The Force Unleashed for the duel mode.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

SaviorX said:
Wow, I wasn't sure if this was about The Force Unleashed or Soul Caliber 4. The crossover character deal is pretty corny and putting Star Wars characters i it doesn't even make sense. They are sci-fi, while most things in the past have been fantasy and easier to believe (Heihaci on PS2, Link on GC)

Star Wars did happen far far away in a time long ago.

Kasz216 said:
SaviorX said:

Star Wars did happen far far away in a time long ago.

"A long time ago in a galaxy far far away" 

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I have to admit that Star Wars characters in Soul Calibur feels pretty strange, but i guess it's a selling point for number of people.

Btw, i've always found Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi name possibly the funniest game name ever.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.