By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Being Female and Being on the Internet

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I don't think kingofwale's ever seen a girl on the internet. Everybody goes nuts and starts demanding she proves it.

yeah, base on my post count, I'm suuuuuch a newbie, right?

I just don't like 'flirting' with strangers online, regardless what she looks like.

Heck, kinda wouldn't be right when you already HAVE a girlfriend. ;) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
wfz said:
Rath said:
@BCNR. You can't blame them, all the Aussies usually get are sheep and kangaroos.

Anyway, there aren't any girls on the internet.

He said Austrians, not Australians...

Well he referenced Okey who is definately an Australian and not Rol who is definitely an Austrian. 

Oh and Kiwis are allowed to insult Australians, it'd be in our constitution if we had one =P

kingofwale said:
I don't think kingofwale's ever seen a girl on the internet. Everybody goes nuts and starts demanding she proves it.

I just don't like 'flirting' with strangers online, regardless what she looks like.

I wasn't calling you a newbie.  Could just be bad timing.

kingofwale said:

I wasn't calling you a newbie. Could just be bad timing.

to have NEVER seen a girl online?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I won't lie. I spend my nights quietly by myself in my room, reading over all the posts of users I suspect of being female, and pleasuring myself.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
BCNR34 said:
its mostly okeydokey and art of angels who try to bang every girl on this site, damn austrians

What a lie. The closest I've come to sex with another user involved a few PM's that were exchanged between MontanaHatchet and myself a little while back.

You're right about AoA though. He so wants to screw lolita :P

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I won't lie. I spend my nights quietly by myself in my room, reading over all the posts of users I suspect of being female, and pleasuring myself.

Oh c'mon you really don't do that do you?

/sarcasm

If you're a female. Are you hot and legal? Pics please.

kingofwale said:
kingofwale said:

I wasn't calling you a newbie. Could just be bad timing.

to have NEVER seen a girl online?

Yeah.  It's really rare.  That's why everybody goes nuts.