By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Being Female and Being on the Internet

BCNR34 said:
its mostly okeydokey and art of angels who try to bang every girl on this site, damn austrians

well, that's the keyword there.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

@BCNR. You can't blame them, all the Aussies usually get are sheep and kangaroos.

Anyway, there aren't any girls on the internet.

Rath said:
@BCNR. You can't blame them, all the Aussies usually get are sheep and kangaroos.

He said Austrians, not Australians...

lol...

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Because there are only 5 or so girls on this site people are surprised to see one so it obviously attracts more attention when they post.

I think the reason the internet is so hostile to women is because guys can say what they would like to say to girls' faces anonymously without any repercussions.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Around the Network
Nintendo Zealot said:
Because there are only 5 or so girls on this site people are surprised to see one so it obviously attracts more attention when they post.

I think the reason the internet is so hostile to women is because guys can say what they would like to say to girls' faces anonymously without any repercussions.
Its 620 on the Community listings.

kingofwale said:
>Whenever there is a female user on the forums, I'd say about 99% of all the other users are immediately interested and want to see what she looks like.

Stereotype much? I put that number in around 30%.

That Guy exaggerated, but you're grossly underestimating, I think.

side note: I'm married, so if I want to see some tits or something, I just tell her I do. Don't need a creepy stranger on the internet for my jollies.:p

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
kingofwale said:
>Whenever there is a female user on the forums, I'd say about 99% of all the other users are immediately interested and want to see what she looks like.

Stereotype much? I put that number in around 30%.

That Guy exaggerated, but you're grossly underestimating, I think.

side note: I'm married, so if I want to see some tits or something, I just tell her I do. Don't need a creepy stranger on the internet for my jollies.:p

really??? How many people do you think " are immediately interested and want to see what she looks like"???

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I don't think kingofwale's ever seen a girl on the internet. Everybody goes nuts and starts demanding she proves it.

wfz said:
Rath said:

He said Austrians, not Australians...

was a joke :P