By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just got a wii

I went to wal-mart with the thought of getting a gaming system not knowing which one I was going to get.  I already have a ps3 so that was out of the question.  I had a 360 back in January but lost interest fast and felt dirty for buying it.  So I was at walmart looking at the wii and 360 and decided on the wii.  The lady at walmart laughed because when she asked it I needed help I yelled I want a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.  Anyways what games should I play?  I will be getting my wii games from gamefly as I don't usually buy games unless for ps3.  I did rent mario cart and brawl at a local store so I will be playing that soon as soon as I get the wii set up.  Oh the excitement.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy. Do it for the children

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Twilight Princess
Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
No More Heroes
Super Paper Mario

You want Zack & Wiki, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chonicles, Metroid Prime: Corruption and Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law.

Yeah those are my picks, what's it to ya!?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Ninjabread man....it's GTA meets biscuits!!

Around the Network

Trauma Center NB
Zack and Wiki
Fire Emblem RD
(someone had to do it for the guys under 500k)

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Congrats on your new wii

games I suggest are

Twilight Princess - This is a "must buy" it would take up to 60 hours to finish the main adventure.

Mario Galaxy - is another game that you would be interested in, its pretty fun and exciting

Wario ware smooth moves - Fun with friends and requires you to finish stories with minigames in it, fun fast minigames!

Hey Stof, how's the fieldtrip?

Edit: To also add something to the discussion, why do you only buy PS3 games?

Resident Evil 4
SMG
Super Paper Mario
Sin & Punishment from the VC

Once you get some Wii Points, be sure to pick up LostWinds and Toki Tori from the WiiWare Channel. They're easily the two best games on there right now, and they're easily worth the ten bucks each.

Otherwise, my picks would be No More Heroes, RE4 Wii Edition, Super Mario Galaxy, Twilight Princess, Zack & Wiki, Metroid Prime 3, Okami Wii, MoH: Heroes 2, and Mercury Meltdown.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom