By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTA IV DLC Delayed.

So November - January instead of July - October?

Most expected it in October, so should we expect it in January 09?

Around the Network

I forgot all about the DLC for GTA 4.

Q1 for fiscal year 2009 could very well be November, which is in time for the holidays.

On a related note: Take Two also released shipment numbers and sales estimates for GTA in their financial results:

Rockstar Games released the highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto IV on April 29, 2008. The title surpassed all-time entertainment records for day one and week one sales, with approximately 6 million units sold through globally in the first week at an estimated retail value of more than $500 million. As of May 31, 2008, over 11 million units have been sold in to retailers and approximately 8.5 million units have been sold through to consumers.

I see why people are laughing.

50 million dollars for DLC content, and they don't come, I think Microsoft should ask for certain amount of refund.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Take 2 made 95 million or something like that last quarter.

Around the Network

Honestly this will need huge add campaign to spark any interest,,,,,

I have completed 33% of the game after playing the game for 23 hours ,,and I haven't touched the game in 2 weeks.

it will have a hard time competing with gears of war 2

hum,

I thought 1st fiscal quarter of 2009 would be "April-June2009"

well ...

"Arcade + GTA4 bundle + addon = 199 euros for Xmas" is still possible

Time to Work !

colonelstubbs said:
Let me be the first to say (only to those 360 owners parading the DC as if its the second coming of christ)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ditto the above^

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

will anybody even care about this DC by the time it is out.

But to be honest if the content is delayed then it has to be a little bit more than a couple of missions

360 forum, full of PS3 fans....