By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTA IV DLC Delayed.

superbeast1370 said:
man, all those 360 owners who treated DLC like it was Jesus' Second coming. have to wait for almost a year.

WHAT THE FUCK, you totally ripped off my post!

Get your own material noob!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

@colonelsstubbs

Sue him...buy wii fit n sell it for a profit!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

FJ-Warez said:
colonelstubbs said:
Let me be the first to say (only to those 360 owners parading the DC as if its the second coming of christ)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry but the DLC is not cancelled or a meaningless feature... we still don't know what it is... your reaction just shows how bad you took the news of the DLC just for the 360...

I didnt take it bad at all thankyouverymuch. My initial reaction was laughter, after hearing Microsoft had spent a shedload of money trying to make a third party title more appealing on their console (the kind of dirty tactics they showed during the bluray-HD war)

And considering i have no plan (at least in the near future) to buy GTA4 for the PS3, your post recieves a great big F.

Thats F for Fail, just in case you were wondering

colonelstubbs said:
FJ-Warez said:
colonelstubbs said:
Let me be the first to say (only to those 360 owners parading the DC as if its the second coming of christ)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry but the DLC is not cancelled or a meaningless feature... we still don't know what it is... your reaction just shows how bad you took the news of the DLC just for the 360...

I didnt take it bad at all thankyouverymuch. My initial reaction was laughter, after hearing Microsoft had spent a shedload of money trying to make a third party title more appealing on their console (the kind of dirty tactics they showed during the bluray-HD war)

And considering i have no plan (at least in the near future) to buy GTA4 for the PS3, your post recieves a great big F.

Thats F for Fail, just in case you were wondering

Yeah, because I'm the one making fun of something even if I don't know what it is or I dont care about it... grow up...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Ummmm...if you can pinpoint the exact location of me making fun of the DC, i will accept defeat

Around the Network

bullshit, the 4th quarter begins in november...so 360 will have his DLC this christmas!

Ok, this is bad news for the X360.

EDIT: oh, it's not, since it's not news at all, but a misunderstanding of the OP about Fiscal quarters.

But speaking of GTA4 I'm happy that the game is off the radar now and there aren't much discussion about the game anymore.

Only one more month and we don't have to see MGS4 being mentioned in every thread.

allergic said:
bullshit, the 4th quarter begins in november...so 360 will have his DLC this christmas!

You do mean October....right....

It better be good enough to warrant the delay. I doubt I'd care about it next year to be honest.

colonelstubbs said:
Ummmm...if you can pinpoint the exact location of me making fun of the DC, i will accept defeat

The big HAHAHA, making fun of the fanboys for the delay DC without knowing what it is...if ends up on a pack of cars and two new missions I will laugh too, but until that is just pure speculation and wishes...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."