By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nights, Bigs and RE:UC for $9.89 each at EB Games

Good luck. It's 1 per customer.

RE:UC, last day today.

Other 2 probably last till tomorrow.

Edit: That's for Canada, in case you're wondering. 

Around the Network

last sunday I got Battalion Wars 2 for $10 at eb games in canada also, really good game

SSBB Friend Code:  1246-8389-8083

Thats crazy... no wonder wii moves software. I'll buy 10 RE's today :)  There is 10 EB's around my area.

Is this for brand new titles, or what's the deal?

NEW

Around the Network

They must be trying to clear out stock or something. I may actually consider getting Nights, now...

I wonder if it is connected to Gamer Days at Gamestop in US? (since they have the same parent company).

Unfortunately, I am not in Canada and have all those games.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

weird why so low r they just crap that they want to get rid of?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

well Nights is worth about 15 bucks in my mind...tops. Not terrible but not a great game...

RE is a good 30-40 dollar investment.

^^
None of those games are crap. Unfortunately I'm like Mike and have them and don't live in Canada. RE:UC is actually a REALLY good game. Putting that out there for anyone who is Canadian.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger