By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Fatal Frame IV screens: Looking very good!

cannot wait for this game, im even going to gamestop to buy fatal frame 1,2 for the xbox

Around the Network

one of my most anticipated games of the year and the screens look nice!

Just a correction, you call things that were made before a sequel a predecessor. Normally you call something a prequel when it isn't in the main line, but comes before a main lime game. Resident Evil 0 is a prequel to Resident Evil 1. However you still can call Resident Evil 2 a prequel to Resident Evil 1, but normally you just want to call it a predecessor. But it's not incorrect to call it a prequel.

Anyways game is looking awesome and probably my most anticipated Wii game for the rest of the year. Looks great and that chick is hot haha.

this game looks kinda good for a wii game to be honest. i wonder if this game will take advantage of the motion controles

fazz said:
Boobies!

Er... I mean... yeah, looks great! I'd take this over Silent Hill V any day.

You just made me scroll up... LOL

Great looking game... 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
obieslut said:
this game looks kinda good for a wii game to be honest. i wonder if this game will take advantage of the motion controles

Most likely will with the game revolving around the camera, you will probably use  pointing like you do in fps. 

Now the real question about this game is will it be marketed like a AAA game so it can get big sales. With RE selling well on Wii, I mean you would hope Nintendo would take advantage to advertise this. This could easily go double and triple platinum, as long as the quality is there, if Nintendo and Tecmo advertise this like a AAA game should be advertised.

PS3, 360, Wii, PC, PS2... whatever.

It's all about the art direction. This game has it.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

looks like a gamecube game

resident evil (the first one) on the cube looks just like this if not better

arsenalrc15 said:
looks like a gamecube game

resident evil (the first one) on the cube looks just like this if not better

you're confusing pre-rendered cutscenes in RE with in game graphics for this game.