By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MKWii Grumble Vocano "I Win" shortcut

I can't see the vid.

Is it the one where you jump onto the mountain, except you can't do it on lap 3 because it disappears.

Around the Network

^^

Yes. You jump on the mountain. It disappears???????????!!!!!!!!!!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
7-0. Wow! Yeah same thing over here. Red Bull New York changed their name and uniforms too. They were the New York / New Jersey Metrostars. They aren't even very good. They're mediocre. It just shows that you can't always buy your way to victory.

I don't think that Red Bull cares how good New York is doing. It's just promotion for their energy drink. But Salzburg is really a different case. They poured a lot of money into the club and bought a lot of talented players from foreign countries to reach the Champions League. It's similar to Chelsea, just on a much smaller scale obviously, because it's pretty much impossible to lure really good players to Austria as the overall quality of the league is low.

Yes and we saw how Chelsea did this year. Haha.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

OK I have seen the video now, it certainly wasn't what I was thinking of.

I was talking about the mountain that you can jump to after the two moving platforms (before the bit with the falling rocks)

OMG!! i was just playing mario kart and somebody used it.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232