By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MKWii Grumble Vocano "I Win" shortcut

Lafiel said:
now this is a lame one - hope they don't use it in online matches

It looks like you'd only be able to execute it for time trials.

Around the Network

^^

I'm pretty sure it was Peach Gardens. Maybe not. I have infinite Bullet Bills but I dont like cheating like you. So why are you boycotting beer?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I started boycotting it almost 2 years ago because I enjoy it too much.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
I started boycotting it almost 2 years ago beacause I enjoy it too much.

Don't drink and drive, that's how you win in Mario Kart Wii. The proof is in my stats.
ROland's mii looks so young ..is there a drinking age in Austria ? I bet you drink alot of redbull eh ? 
http://www.tourmycountry.com/austria/drinks2.htm

So anyone here do this crap for Time Trials and feel proud? Besides for Rol. He does something like this on every race.

Around the Network

Yeah he probably drinks Red Bull and vodka.

Thats a nasty shortcut. I would love two racers to be neck and neck as they cross the line to start the 3rd lap, and then have one do that lol...the other guy wouldnt know whats going on

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I am one of the only people in America that watches "soccer" and I also despise Chelsea. There's a team in America called Red Bull New York. You believe that crap? That's actually their name. Red Bull logo on there uniform and everything.

amp316 said:
I am one of the only people in America that watches "soccer" and I also despise Chelsea. There's a team in America called Red Bull New York. You believe that crap? That's actually their name. Red Bull logo on there uniform and everything.

As do i....as....do.....i

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

7-0. Wow! Yeah same thing over here. Red Bull New York changed their name and uniforms too. They were the New York / New Jersey Metrostars. They aren't even very good. They're mediocre. It just shows that you can't always buy your way to victory.