By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Odd/Unesxpected things that could happen in Nintendo E3 conference

Alasted said:
Sadness gameplay footage?

D'oh! I forgot about Sadness! 

I expect to see that in some form at E3.  And Nibris' DS game, Raid Over the River.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I think two major issues will be addressed by Reggie in his speech:

A. Storage: I expect Iwata to introduce a solution at E3

B. Perceived 3rd party support: I expect Reggie to attempt to curve the public opinion on this issue. I fully expect a quote something along the lines of "The floodgates have opened"

Yeah pretty much, Nintendo will have like two big titles there tops (Kid Icarus, Animal Crossing) with some really small projects, but the rest will be all third parties.

And oh yeah, F-Zero and a heavy focus on Pay and Play once the clapping at the HDD(-ish) announcement dies down. 

Oh and that Valve buyout bet had me thinking, maybe Red Steel 2 will use Source? I mean the first used Unreal 2.5 so we know Ubi likes to outsource the engine a bit. 

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Galaki said:
Nintendo will announce a trade in deal.
Broken PS3 or Xbox360 for a brand new Wii.

Leave that to EB.

;) 

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Nintendo announces HD support for upcoming Wii games...

What? >_>

rudyrsr8 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Miyamoto coming out dressed as Ganondorf this time???
 And he says this time you play as the bad guy? To train on how to be good?..... 

that would be odd and unexpected on E3

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
There be nothing surprising. Actually there won't be a conference at all. It will be 2 hours of WiiFit and WiiSports played live by housewives while Reggie is cheering for them. Meanwhile the videoscreen will show mainstream media's adoration for Nintendo.

At the end Miyamoto will come up and show WiiMusic and that's it.

Next day:
VGChartz: Nintendo sucks, it was the loser of E3, now they'll lose this war
CNN: Nintendo once again surprised us all with a magnificent show, after Sporting and Fitnessing on Wii, now you can make Music, wow, such an amazing achievement, run to tthe stores before Oprah covers it...

LOL

Nintendo addresses the storage problem
Kid Icarus trailer
Success/sales of Nintendo's big franchises this year (especially Wii Fit)
Disaster: Day of Crisis news
WiiWare's library at the time

It was a good idea for Nintendo to lay off WiiWare for the most part and let 3rd parties get some time to shine. WiiWare is doing well enough without Nintendo's 1st party efforts anyways. Dr. Mario is just a little taste of how good they would be.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Darth Vader shows up and force chokes Reggie.

FF7-9 announced for DS (possible future successor) following the FF3-6 versions.

When IS E3?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you