By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii action RPG - Moon's Peak

Wow so many wii games anounced this week.

Around the Network

Its not even E3 yet. How many games on the Wii are there? Where are the scans? I dont see it.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
Its not even E3 yet. How many games on the Wii are there?

Well most small publishers announce before e3 so they aren't overshadowed by nintendo and the bigger devs. Then they releasise info about the games at e3.

Awesomeness.

I likes me some RPGs.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

AH OK, thats good for them then. Because small developers are the ones that makes B quality titles for the Wii.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Wow, it seems like a game is announced that I never heard of like every other week. These games aren't on the IGN release revision so I'm not aware of them. The biggest news this thread just told me (besides the new RPG) is Tenchu 4. Great news.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I not so sure. From Software's games aren't exactly masterpieces(look at Enchanted Arms, Armored Core for reference)

great, I want to hear more info on this!

Well it's better than Moonz Peak haha. Good wii needs RPG's.

I hope we get more turnbased. The wii is getting enough Action Rpgs.