By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No MGS4 bundle on day 1?

The 15,000 story isn't true.

But I did go to gamestop yesterday, and they said they have no clue how much they're getting in.

Could be two, could be twenty.

Around the Network

Why don't you go to the mid night openins of either bestbuy or gamestop ?the bundle will be there on midnight before the launch day.

I think the bundle sales are going to be....fantastic personally....as someone above said, get the tent out and get a spot in front of your games shop!

Colonelstubbs, always here to help, and point out the obvious

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I'm going to call a few retailers, but buying a console this week, and buying the game next week, regretably, seems to be my safest option. I can't risk being left out in the cold. Darn it, Sony! Why do you mock me?

d21lewis said:
I'm going to call a few retailers, but buying a console this week, and buying the game next week, regretably, seems to be my safest option. I can't risk being left out in the cold. Darn it, Sony! Why do you mock me?

why don't you go to midnight opening for gamestop or bestbuy??they are getting good number of bundles ,,,,do you want me to post the list of gamestop and bestbuy that will open midnight for the launch?

Around the Network

My Best Buy store in Cali is getting 42.

I'm willing to. My problem is that I carry a gun for a living. Some 13 year old buys the last bundle, and I'm there = Story on CNN the next day!

I can't risk it!

Maybe I'll buy a PS3, and not open it. Then return it for a bundle on launch day? I don't know. What would Snake do?

I hope that you find a bundle bro :).

@d21lewis

here is the lsit for bestbuy see which one is in your area:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site//olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat153800050000&type=category

and here is for gamestop:

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/mgs4/MGS4Midnight.pdf

the thing is that the MGS bundle is much better ,,casue you get a free copy of MGS4 and a dualshock3 controller with a 80 GB PS3(backward compatible with PS2 and 40 gb more HDD.Also flash memory card /camer memory cad input to see you pics from your camera on TV)

you do know the diffrences between the existing 40 gb SKU with 80 GB sku ,right?

Wait... your job is to carry a gun? I wish I got paid just to carry stuff around, as long as it's not heavy.

Good luck not shooting a kid.

Wait, maybe you can practice for the game and just sneak up behind somebody and break their neck.