By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much use each console gets.

PC: 45%
PS3: 40%
Wii: 15%

Not sure how to put in PS2, because I can go a month not playing a single PS2 game, then go a week only playing PS2 games. 

Around the Network

For me its somewhere in the area of %70 wii, %30 360

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

PS3 - around 40% of the day it's playing games, when not doing that or watching movies it's folding at home, so it's on for weeks at a time. I won't count that though :P

PC - around 3 hours a day it's playing games, sometimes when I'm playing PS3 games also :P

Wii - 0%... Still haven't hooked the poor guy up yet :( it's been sitting in a messed up pile for about 2 and a half months >
Xbox 360 My friend is on it maybe an hour or 2 every few days, he's a hardcore PC gamer lol. So maybe 10% every now and then.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

My PS3 about 60% of the time (Browsing VGC, N4G, PSU forums)

My Wii about 35%

My Pc automatically loads pron so 5% to click ok. (I luv torrents)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

360: 35% (Mainly thanks to GTA)
DS: 30%
Wii: 25%
PS3: 5%

In a couple weeks, I probably won't be playing GTA as much, and Brawl will make Wii reign supreme again!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
dib8rman said:
My PS3 about 60% of the time (Browsing VGC, N4G, PSU forums)

My Wii about 35%

My Pc automatically loads pron so 5% to click ok. (I luv torrents)

WHy don't you use your pc for the web browsing?

It's in the other room, closer to all the other electronics, while I stay in my bedroom and play Wii, or browse using the PS3...

The reason why it's in the back room deals with privacy, I don't want my room mate running into my room to collect his portion of the fap material, while I'm sleeping or something, that would creep me out.

Plus I like just using the PS3, if not for the broswer I wouldn't be on it at all =/

My friend bitch enough because I don't go on the PSN network as often. (IRL friends that live a distance away.) I don't think I have to explain that everyone has their own issues, so I'll just say that we can all talk easily over PSN vs other means.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
It's in the other room, closer to all the other electronics, while I stay in my bedroom and play Wii, or browse using the PS3...

The reason why it's in the back room deals with privacy, I don't want my room mate running into my room to collect his portion of the fap material, while I'm sleeping or something, that would creep me out.

Plus I like just using the PS3, if not for the broswer I wouldn't be on it at all =/

My friend bitch enough because I don't go on the PSN network as often. (IRL friends that live a distance away.) I don't think I have to explain that everyone has their own issues, so I'll just say that we can all talk easily over PSN vs other means.

Oh. If you have an hd tv or a pc monitor connected to your ps3 you should try linux and firefox. It works alot better than the ps3 browser imo, and it's free. 

For me its:

PS3 - 90%

Wii - 10%

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Of the platforms I own:

PC: 50%
DS: 30%
Wii: 20%