By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gameplay UK releases MGS4 early

ecurbj said:
DTG said:
ecurbj said:
@DTG

Everyone on Youtube, doesn't believe him and I sure as hell don't believe him. And obviously none of the members on VGChartz believe this video. Just for the simple fact they are not jumping to this thread like crazy. Especially the MGS fans.

So like I said, this thread phails and so does the video.
People on Gamefaq have posted several pictures of the game and in-game with their screen names next to it. They posted several story related spoilers as well and have convincved everyone on gamefaqs. There are enough pictures there to dispell suspicion of the game leaking even if this particular video is a fake.

I'm sure you and I and everyone else heard of "Photoshop"?

Am I correct?...it works like a charm.

Around the Network

This is getting kinda scary... I don't really know if it's true or not but we're probably going to get some spoilers very soon anyway. I heard the guide has been/will be released this week (tomorrow?). And now the game itself if true...

Just a warning... I will bring down the hammer hard on anyone who posts anything resembling a spoiler without blacked out text or a giant warning in the thread title.

I'm not joking in the slightest bit about this. No fucking around.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Thank you Rocket for protecting me from spoilers. Always hate when endings get ruined by some douche bag.