By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This must have been FAUX news???

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Fuck, I thought I was the anti-Christ.

I am so disappointed right now. Damn it.

Considering how many people love you in the favorite user thread....I think you still might have the lock on antichrist.

Mr Bubbles, what makes him the anti-christ?

whatever said:
This must have been FAUX news???

real news.  it was said during a conversation on cnn.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

tombi123 said:

i dont have time to write that atm, but if you are seriously interested i can write it up later for you

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

It was father Pelester or something like that? He was in Obama's church and after he said he thought the recorder wasn't on and after the arch-bishop suspended him. Pelester was a catholic preist but as i said he was suspended.

"Like you know"

MrBubbles said:
tombi123 said:

i dont have time to write that atm, but if you are seriously interested i can write it up later for you

I am. Do it!!!!  else, you're just a racist. :) jk...

superchunk said:
MrBubbles said:
tombi123 said:

i dont have time to write that atm, but if you are seriously interested i can write it up later for you

I am. Do it!!!!  else, you're just a racist. :) jk...

Do it please!  Start a new thread, but this time mention he's the antichrist in the thread title so you get a million clicks, please please please!