By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

they had some preacher on and he said barrack obama was "called by god" and that his whole campaign was filled with "divine intent"

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

I don't believe you.  Pardon me while I consult the Obamanomicon. 

Oh no, not his Pastor, Jeremiah Wright, was it? That guy is a little bit (OK, very) insane. Jeremiah Wright is an ignorant racist C**t, I saw one of his speaches and he was talking about how white people don't deserve to even walk the earth, I was very offended.

Barack Obama is a nice guy and if I was American I would vote for him if he dropped this guy.

it wasnt jeremiah wright... i cant remember the guys name...i was more thinking about obama being the antichrist after he said it.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

omg! someone said something about obama - let's all blame obama for other peoples opionions!!

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
it wasnt jeremiah wright... i cant remember the guys name...i was more thinking about obama being the antichrist after he said it.

You can't be serious... right??!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

MrBubbles said:

Ok...the first time was funny....

But you are getting very close to it being something else.  Stop being an ass. 

He IS. if you dont want to see the signs that doesnt have anything to do with me. so just stfu and stay out of my threads.

You are making threads claiming that Obama is the antichrist. I'm not sure that is protected under the guidelines of this website.

Fuck, I thought I was the anti-Christ.

I am so disappointed right now. Damn it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/