By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - super mario sluggers first gameplay footage

famousringo said:
I wish you'd linked to the original Wii Folder post instead of Kotaku. I always scroll down to check the comments and see a wall of douche on that site, and Wii Folder deserves the hits more.

I was lukewarm on the preview up until I saw the special attacks. Watching a fielder get roasted by a flaming hit or a batter get clobbered when DK pitches a barrel at him is just too awesome. 4-player local is sweet, too.

I'm not sold, but I'm way more interested than I was when Nintendo announced this title.

It's past 4 AM and I laughed my ass off really loud at that. Best part is that it's a perfect description.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Offtopic: Are the ones in koatku anti-wii?

And I did edit my OP post so there are no douchebags or something like that

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

So no love for this game then? Seem tenchu was more interesting for you than this game. Is it because everyone here tired of spin offs already?

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Nah. Between this and Tenchu I'll buy this. Nintendo and I have an understanding. I'll buy any game with Mario on the cover as long as Nintendo keeps it promise to make all of the games with Mario on the cover good.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Atleast ur the one who still love Mario spin offs. To tell you the truth, I nevr played any Mario Spin offs except Mario Kart Wii since I never owned any Ninty console except for the NES

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

And it's a great game isn't it? They usually are.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Yeah. I KNOW... wonder what will the sales of this game? Will it be like Mario kart?

E3 2010- Tape runs out

yeah kotaku frequenters tend to be snarky wii haters as far as I've seen. even if the site posts good news for the wii, they have a tendency to twist it somehow so that the wii looks bad. case and point - they took that Ubisoft forum guy's post about how he hated the wii and agreed with him.

Looks good. And I liked the graphics. But I don't really like baseball, and I didn't really like Wii Sports baseball. Though it looks like they've improved with the controlls since Wii Sports Baseball. I don' t think I will be buying this. Maybe a rent to see what it's actually like.

yushire said:
Atleast ur the one who still love Mario spin offs. To tell you the truth, I nevr played any Mario Spin offs except Mario Kart Wii since I never owned any Ninty console except for the NES

I don't think that the sales will be Mario Kart high, but they will be high. Something like 5 million. It will proably outsell my prediction. Wii games usually do.