By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 100 million for Nintendo

1 billion this gen confirmed.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
tehsage said:
This is the first generation I have payed close attention to sales.

I really have no idea what to expect. Do you think it's possible that the Wii will pass the ps2? And the DS will pass everything?

http://vgchartz.com/hwlaunch.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=All&cons2=PS2&reg2=All&cons3=DS&reg3=All&weeks=400

Very possible

Edit: Link changed to show more weeks.

Mmmm, it's definitely off to a better start...but will it stay there?

Haha, I'm kinda hoping it does so Nintendo reclaims its throne. =P I'm such a fanboy. 

tehsage said:
sc94597 said:
tehsage said:
This is the first generation I have payed close attention to sales.

I really have no idea what to expect. Do you think it's possible that the Wii will pass the ps2? And the DS will pass everything?

http://vgchartz.com/hwlaunch.php?cons1=Wii&reg1=All&cons2=PS2&reg2=All&cons3=DS&reg3=All&weeks=400

Very possible

Edit: Link changed to show more weeks.

Mmmm, it's definitely off to a better start...but will it stay there?

Haha, I'm kinda hoping it does so Nintendo reclaims its throne. =P I'm such a fanboy. 

The ds is, so since nintendo followed the same path with the wii that they did with the ds I don't see any problem with the wii following it. 

Yes, very well done!

wow congrats Nintendo, i wonder how the whole gang is celebrating right now?

Around the Network

After thinking about it rol may be right. If the ds and the wii keep up with their sales they may sell equally or even more lifetime than the ps2. 300million doesn't look to far off.

woot woot