By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 games to look out for in 2008.

so.... I take it that exclusive = games on PC and 360?

I'd put Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts on that list

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Resident Evil 5, mostly.

those are basically the only 3 i'm lookin forward to as well.

a lot more for PS3 though. I feel no need to name them, as there are already 100 threads about PS3 games in 2008.

Machina-AX said:
kingofwale said:
so.... I take it that exclusive = games on PC and 360?

I'd put Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts on that list

Doesn't have to be exclusive, multi-platform recommendations are just as good for me (a 360 game coming out in 2008 is a 360 game, regardless of whatever other platforms it's on).

I've never played a Bnajo-Kazooie game but it looks a bit like Ratchet and Clank, and I can't say I ever liked R&C.

I thought R&C was okay, and I personally know a few hardcore R&C fans out there, so it does the job to its fans. It was able to sell over a million copies.

I think BK will be a good push for casual fans. It is about time Rare does something to earn its stay

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Too Human
Ninja Gaiden II
Halo Wars

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Heres my list:

June: NG2 (this week!), Alone in the Dark
July: Soul Calibur IV
August: Too Human, Tales of Vesperia*
September: Infinite Undiscovery, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Viva Pinata 2
October: Fallout 3* , Saints Row 2*, Guitar Hero World Tour*, Tom Clancys EndWar*, Project Origin*
November: Gears 2*, Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts*, Left 4 Dead*
December: Fable 2*

Others: Far Cry 2*, Street Fighter IV*, Prince of Persia IV* (cant seem to even sniff a date)

*confirmed 2008, but no confirmed specific date. I have put whats most likely from me looking around blogs and press comments.

Forget about Fable, I think it'll fall under the shadow of FallOut3. TooHuman however, has alot of upside.

bbsin said:
Forget about Fable, I think it'll fall under the shadow of FallOut3. TooHuman however, has alot of upside.

I'm anticipating Fable far more than I am Fallout 3.

I'll think about buying Fallout 3 after the mod community gets their hands on it and turns it back into a proper Fallout game. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Fable 2 and Ninja Gaiden 2 are the big ones for me.

I'm also looking forward to Halo Wars, Too Human and I'm very intrigued about Banjo 3.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 
rocketpig said:
bbsin said:

I'm anticipating Fable far more than I am Fallout 3.

I'll think about buying Fallout 3 after the mod community gets their hands on it and turns it back into a proper Fallout game.

We all know what you think about Fallout 3.... >_> , so that's not very suprising.

And BTW: I've played Fallout1... and you were right about it being too dated. Next up is Fallout2.