By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
sc94597 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Sure they'll advertise,
Nintendo always advertise their big games
It's not nintendos game though. It;s tecmo's. Nintendo is just publishing it.

its up to nintendo to advertise it as the publishers tecmo just has to make the game

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Yeah agreed, but nintendo seems to treat their games more important than games they publish. I could see alot of advertisement , but not at the level pichu_pichu is describing.

they better not treat it like metroid prime 3

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
Yeah, they relied too much on the downloadable channel to advertise it. It still sold well though ,not as much as I would like but well. They definately aren't going to treat it like smg, ssbb, or WII FIT though.

well, I Hope they do put some advertisement, games like these deserve to sell well

Around the Network

I would love it to sell well, because grasshopper is working with tecmo to develop it , and their games always need to sell well, but they don't. I think nintendo should buy grasshopper.

sc94597 said:
Cougarman said:
Yeah, they relied too much on the downloadable channel to advertise it. It still sold well though ,not as much as I would like but well. They definately aren't going to treat it like smg, ssbb, or WII FIT though.

Metroid has never sold as well as Mario and never will

Riachu said:
sc94597 said:
Cougarman said:

Metroid has never sold as well as Mario and never will

I still expect more than about1.5 mil. The highest selling metroid sold about 3 million. Twice what prime 3 sold. Oh and btw I was talking about advertisement not sales.

wait, tecmo is working with Grasshope for this game????

i didnt know that!

must-buy!

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

I didnt even see a game play footage of this game. This is weird.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)