By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Street Fighter IV may come to the Wii if audience shows they want it.

i am not even interested in street fighter 4 it looks crap soul calibur 4 looks way better,

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I had a discussion with my friends today that only own a PS3 or 360. The conclusion of the discussion was that they are not interested in in Street Fighter 4 because there are better figting-games on their consoles. And by better they meant 3D and better graphics.

Last one to start a petition is a rotten egg!

Street Fighter looks way more FUN.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Why Capcom is doing the same thing to any game not coming to Wii?

RE5 petition signed...
SFIV... will not sign...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

No.
Will not sign.
Wii will have the most gamers from every single gaming tier by the end of this year.
Coercion clearly isn't working.
I'm waiting for E3.Right now they really have nothing planned new and big for the Wii.
Sven pretty much confirmed it despite all his later "wait and see" bullshit.
After hearing this anger they probably should start planning by now because if they don't there will be another uproar.
And this time I'll be the one to nudge the fence sitters off the edge.
Their inboxes and forums with be perfect to vent our rage.
Until then...................I'm perfectly calm

and plotting.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

well im not sure if a fighting game would work well with the wii,though they could use the classic controller,but im not sure if too many wii owners have a classic controler

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

The game started on Nintendo and has to come back even with a port i dont mind. :D:D:D:D

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

The best selling fighting game of the last several years is on the Wii what more proof could they need?

How the hell PC is a more safer bet than the Wii? SF 4 on the PC is so gonna rock the charts. SF4 on cell phones would be a safer bet. Nothing against the PC, but playing local multiplayer on it sucks (not LAN) and we would need extra controllers. The fact that Xbox 360 controllers (50 bucks) are a total rip off does not help either.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."