By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA SALES UP!! -- PS3 In Trouble??

i think Sony is holding stock for MGS4.

it could happen. lol

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Gamer4life said:
Sullla said:

I know that this will be an unpopular view, but I really believe that PS3 (and 360) sales were elevated all throughout the spring, and are now returning to "normal" sales levels. Grand Theft Auto and (for PS3) the victory of Blu-Ray in the format war had sales much higher than usual for the first four months of the year. Now we're seeing the non-holiday sales of both platforms, that's all. It's not like the 360 is tearing things up either in America.

At the very least, I find that much more plausible than the notion that thousands of people are waiting for a new PS3 bundle. (Some of you are REALLY setting yourselves up for disappointment with Metal Gear Solid...)

Couldn't have said it better myself. Haha PS3 fanboys I await the dissapointing numbers when you see that even with the bundle it won't move alot of consoles. Cmon $499 is too high. Only ppl buying is the desperate SONY hardcore fanboys. They are trying hard though LOL. If it sells 350k thats an accomplishment even though it isn't alot. Its funny how all the top games for PS3 are always bundled and still has a waaaaay lower software ratio than 360 and even the casual gaming system that is the Wii(just pathetic really). Seems even SONY doesn't believe in its own console unlike MS with 360. I think we can finally have more respect towards Halo 3 as it didn't release a new controller, new console and no bundle and no $100 off in Walmart and BestBuy anddd a lower install base and still we all know it that it will have moved more consoles and sold more than SONY's pathetic attempt that is MGS4. HELL I doubt MGS4 can even beat GeOW in sales. HAHAHA!!!

so much evil hate =(

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Gamer4life said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Haha PS3 fanboys I await the dissapointing numbers when you see that even with the bundle it won't move alot of consoles. Cmon $499 is too high. Only ppl buying is the desperate SONY hardcore fanboys. They are trying hard though LOL. If it sells 350k thats an accomplishment even though it isn't alot. Its funny how all the top games for PS3 are always bundled and still has a waaaaay lower software ratio than 360 and even the casual gaming system that is the Wii(just pathetic really). Seems even SONY doesn't believe in its own console unlike MS with 360. I think we can finally have more respect towards Halo 3 as it didn't release a new controller, new console and no bundle and no $100 off in Walmart and BestBuy anddd a lower install base and still we all know it that it will have moved more consoles and sold more than SONY's pathetic attempt that is MGS4. HELL I doubt MGS4 can even beat GeOW in sales. HAHAHA!!!

Anyone want to make a bet? how long is this fanboy going to be here before being perma banned? I pick under 75 posts.

@Sulla

very interesting view....then maybe GTA IV cause a HUGE pro-longed spike n all of us never noticed...

very interesting view!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

pretty sure this is just ioi overcompensating for being over last month, doesn't want to be 150k over again, or whatever it was, so he's underestimating the ps3.

Around the Network
bbsin said:
Gamer4life said:

Anyone want to make a bet? how long is this fanboy going to be here before being perma banned? I pick under 75 posts.

Funny you can't even argue back. Just seems whenever PS3 fanboys get cornered they restort to banning.

psrock said:
i think Sony is holding stock for MGS4.

it could happen. lol

If that makes you sleep at night. So be it desperate SONY fanboy.

@gamer4life

your digging your own grave....bbsin is not a Ps3 fanboy

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

bbsin said:
Gamer4life said:

BTW how are you enjoying HAZE? LOLOLOL!!

BCNR34 said:
pretty sure this is just ioi overcompensating for being over last month, doesn't want to be 150k over again, or whatever it was, so he's underestimating the ps3.

Yea because all ioi does is guessing right?

get lost please.. 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!