By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA SALES UP!! -- PS3 In Trouble??

FishyJoe said:
Didn't they stop production on the GS chip? If so, that would make manufacturing of new 80gb models impossible once the supply of chips is depleted.

I don't see why they would stop making the chip, they expect the PS2 to sell around 10mil units this year.  Followed by atleast 5,3,2 mil over the following years. 

Around the Network
Cobertnation said:
I think they VGchartz are undertracking the ps3 or overtracking the 360 cuz all of a sudden how is the 360 selling more with no big releases and one of sonys biggest coming up they stop selling!!??

Yeah because Ninja Gaiden 2 isn't a big release at all.... 

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

obieslut said:
Jue to this poor week for PS3 i am expecting it to burst out with sales when the new skus come in. i mean come on, how many people have been holding off the ps3 untill bc comes back. i would consider he NA market to be stupid if the PS3 numbers were still high.

Well done to x360.
wii impersive as always. i think people must be useing them as door stops and everything with how fast they have been selling lol

So true...it cant come qucik enough

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

darthdevidem01 said:
@MontanaHatchet

My worry is that how do people even know about these bundles...I thought MGS fans would get Ps3 with GTA IV or gT 5 prologue..maybe not

are the bundles being advertised in SHOPS in NA...

Big time. At least by me they are. Right infront of the entrance or in the window. Have been there for a couple weeks advertising the bundle.

They've also been offering a defacto 360 bundle. Hence why 360 numbers may be higher then PS3.  Some stores by me have anyway.

Buy an Elite and GTa4 and you get 50 bucks off.

ssj12 said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

The $100 deal is going to be amazing for the PS3 :P Word had it that Wallmart was already sold out yah? I don't think theres any reason to be concerned :P

[edit] and with the re-introduction of the 80 and MGS4, it can't go anywhere but up :D

Ya, Wal-Mart sold out.

I'm guessing you mean Wal-Mart.com and not the actual stores.